Just Another Newbie

fantum

Reaction score
Thanks, Armataz. I really appreciate your input. Right now, I'm in the information gathering stage and you and the others have given me a lot to consider.

I have reached out to Steele Rubber and they are going to send me a sampler to see if what they have fits my needs. Do you know of any other companies that provide the rubber gaskets for around the windshield and rear windows?

armataz

Reaction score
Thanks, Armataz. I really appreciate your input. Right now, I'm in the information gathering stage and you and the others have given me a lot to consider.

I have reached out to Steele Rubber and they are going to send me a sampler to see if what they have fits my needs. Do you know of any other companies that provide the rubber gaskets for around the windshield and rear windows?
your welcome, these guy's know their stuff, and have been at it a ot longer then I have.
the ol' school stuff for sealing windows is what I call tar rope, and it is messy.
to be honest, I would recommend going to an auto glass shop and have them re seal your windows.
they will clean and polish your windows, remove the old sealant,
fix/seal any minor rust damage and re seal your glass with a warranty.
they will also recondition your rubber seal for the rear hatch glass.
it's cheaper than replacing broken glass, that might accrue doing it your self

for felts and such, steal horse has bulk materials for them too.
you will just have to match them as best as you can. unless some one else here knows of some one reproducing them.
I'm still learning stuff here too.

below is a link to my intro thread. it has some pics of my aspen and volare wagons that might help give you some non traditional idea's

hello from oregon.

Last edited:

Aspen500

Reaction score
To revise what I posted about the ABCMoparts dash pad. Turns out they can do them in all colors if you send them yours to be redone, not just as a core. Red and black are what they have in stock already done, ready to go. Everything I've seen is they are perfect, just like all their other products.

Back