Keep Arizona Parts Busy This Week!

XfbodyX

Reaction score
It looks like wild man Martin is gonna bug out after this week for Mt. Everest or some wild destination.

Although im a no body some may of read my post of ebay and nos parts. (how the crazy ebay flippers are common extortionists and can die with there whacked out prices for shit parts)

Ive gotten some very nice nos parts over the past few weeks from Arizona Parts at some really fair prices and the parts are very good quality nos parts. Enough to finish up two cars that would of set until I could do the hit and miss on parts I need.

Im not a sausage stroker but if anyone is needing any nos F parts or m/j ect hes got, you might want to hit him up yet this week because when they are gone they are gone, or before I snatch more up.

So if your a nos type builder or want to brighten up a nice car, imo you might do good to stock up.

Trey

Reaction score
Thanks for the lead. Already found some things I need on their site. He has what looks like a set of rear bumper rub strips but says they only fit '80 Cordoba. Wonder what the difference is from 81-83.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Im sure if you posted and asked on here you would find the proper response.

8T2TOP

Reaction score
Maybe need to apply to work there,retired Mopar parts advisor ...but same here from Milwaukee and this time of year turn into vampire... NO SUN for me ..
Mopar junkie...

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Just a reminder, if your looking for the parts you thought were gone, spend some time looking at his master list. Its been extremely productive for me. So productive I could go run around my yard naked with an arm full of parts ive been searching for. No the virus hasnt got me yet. :)

Aspen500

Reaction score
Just a reminder, if your looking for the parts you thought were gone, spend some time looking at his master list. Its been extremely productive for me. So productive I could go run around my yard naked with an arm full of parts ive been searching for. No the virus hasnt got me yet. :)
There's a visual I didn't want to see! :D

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Them were the days, small town bar, a few too many shots and someone would drop a quarter in the juke box and off they went. I was semi popular after that.

Back then that was about as bold as one could get, check the family room of the bar to make sure it was empty, duck into a low light area and off to the races.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I miss those days.................Us guys and our GF's streaking, skinny dipping, playing strip poker, naked truth or dare, etc., and no one thought anything of it. Good times, and I'd do almost anything to live them again.:cool:

Oldiron440

Reaction score
The only streaking I remember a fool running the length of the football field at a high school game.....:rolleyes:
No it wasn't me but I might have had something to do with putting the drunken fool up to it......:)

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Well a year has almost went by and ive been able to get 99% of what ive needed at good prices.

Last edited:
Back