Kids Now Days

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Not that I know from experience or anything. I`ve just been told that it can be done but I do know from when I was a teen that if I locked my keys in my car that I could get into it with a coat hanger without barely pausing my stride.

And those old Chevy's where they forgot to put it in the "lock" position......

I know nothing of this first hand of course. :D

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Push starting old manual cars.
They where always returned with the same gas.
I was daily driving at 13 and didn't get a official license until I was 19.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Surely, there are newer MoPar choices...

This was inherited from her mother so essentially free. Plus if it was a Mopar then I'd be back to the problem of putting a Mopar in harms way with the multitude of inbred drivers we have here.

odcics2

Reaction score
This was inherited from her mother so essentially free. Plus if it was a Mopar then I'd be back to the problem of putting a Mopar in harms way with the multitude of inbred drivers we have here.

Ahh, that makes sense. I ran across the same problem...Got an inherited Mustang and sold it off, replaced by a MoPar!
(I consider ANYTHING, not MoPar to be a foreign car!)
:cool:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Ahh, that makes sense. I ran across the same problem...Got an inherited Mustang and sold it off, replaced by a MoPar!
(I consider ANYTHING, not MoPar to be a foreign car!)
:cool:

I rarely have to drive it which is good because for some reason all I can think about is rainbows when I do. :p

Aspen500

Reaction score
Here's a good kid story for a change. Yesterday one of the co-owners (of the shop I work at) sons came in with 2 of his buddies. He's 14 and the other 2 are brothers age 14 and 16. The 16 year old of course is the one who can drive. They came in after football practice for the 16 year old to get something done on his old Ranger. Anyways,,,,,,,,,without anyone saying a a thing, they started hauling the garbage cans out to the dumpster to empty, sweeping the floor, another was cleaning up around the used oil tank, later I saw them out picking weeds out of cracks in the pavement, etc, etc, etc.......... In other words very good, responsible, mature teenagers.
I've found that "kids" in general are just fine but you never hear about them. All you hear about are the troubled ones, the trouble makers, the losers, the druggies, when in actuality that's MAYBE 5% of the total teen population. Probably makes a difference where you live but around here that'd be a pretty good estimate I think.

Back