80 Lebaron, 30,000 miles
Ziebarted 80 Coupe.jpg

Ziebarted 80 Coupe.jpg

80 Lebaron Coupe

Reaction score
Picasso.jpg
80 Diplomat Coupe,
Future home of a 340/4 speed/8.75
AKA Picasso, because of art work on the hood.
Sellers pic.

Picasso.jpg

Last edited:

80 Lebaron Coupe

Reaction score
U & LSM 360 sure did.
Thats his name now and hes stickin to it.

Right now the 2nd pic Coupe is getting the most attention,
with the AHB 8.25 W/Swaybar & fresh sure grip & 3.21 gears.
The pics of the 727 in another thread is in that 2nd coupe.

Last edited:

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
as some of you know im 99% sure im picking up this 81 lebaron coupe
00v0v_45VlBz85Wjc_600x450_zps92a9dc5e.jpg

so I had someone doctor up a brochure ad pic for me, except ill be keeping the side mirrors and door handles
coupeblue_zpsbce72548.jpg

80 Lebaron Coupe

Reaction score
I seriously considered that car your getting,
Another 2000 mile round trip for a M-Coupe
was out of the question at this point in time.

Welcome to the M-Coupe Club.
If we dont save them who will?

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
Yeah thats a long trip for you lol
Lucky for me he's only like an hour from my parents and goes to superior quite a bit and said hre'll deliver it,but its currantly buried in snow

My imp

Reaction score
I seriously considered that car your getting,
Another 2000 mile round trip for a M-Coupe
was out of the question at this point in time.

Welcome to the M-Coupe Club.
If we dont save them who will?

Isn't it nice to know we can rely on these cars to go such distances. My Imp doesn't get driven daily. However, it goes back & forth to Va. Beach (5 times thus far) without a hiccup. It's not the sanitary, hear no, feel no road or road noise of the new egg mobiles w/headlights, but it is a thoroughly enjoyable vehicle. It seems that as technology advances, someone has to find a way to cram it into a vehicle. Not that is necessarily a bad thing, but why leave behind what makes a car great. Now I'll admit that I've been out of the game for over a decade, & I'm having a hard time identifying some of the new cars. Used to be you could tell one brand from another. Fast forward 30 years. What do you consider a have to have classic from 2014? Either a jelly bean carbon copy mobile? Or, everything with styling & body lines is "retro". HEMI 300? Bentley wannabe! Dog Fart? I mean Dodge Dart deaux? Mustang? Camaro? Vette? Maybe one of the "edgy" Caddy's? What do you think?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Isn't it nice to know we can rely on these cars to go such distances. My Imp doesn't get driven daily. However, it goes back & forth to Va. Beach (5 times thus far) without a hiccup. It's not the sanitary, hear no, feel no road or road noise of the new egg mobiles w/headlights, but it is a thoroughly enjoyable vehicle. It seems that as technology advances, someone has to find a way to cram it into a vehicle. Not that is necessarily a bad thing, but why leave behind what makes a car great. Now I'll admit that I've been out of the game for over a decade, & I'm having a hard time identifying some of the new cars. Used to be you could tell one brand from another. Fast forward 30 years. What do you consider a have to have classic from 2014? Either a jelly bean carbon copy mobile? Or, everything with styling & body lines is "retro". HEMI 300? Bentley wannabe! Dog Fart? I mean Dodge Dart deaux? Mustang? Camaro? Vette? Maybe one of the "edgy" Caddy's? What do you think?

The newest car I own is my Fifth. I can't stand new cars.
A 300 or Challenger...yeah okay but that's it.
Cookie cutter jelly bean cars....won't even look at one.
As far as old school reliability....I bought my Fifth for $600 dropped about a grand on needed replacement parts like tires, shocks and a tune up and that's it.
Since then it's been the most reliable car I've ever had.
Has NEVER left me stranded and during trailer season from May to October I put an extra 300 miles every weekend on her.
I've put an easy 40,000 miles on that car since I bought it.
Not even a blip....still running the lean burn to boot.

As far as old school driveability....I totally agree.
I'll take that old school ride anyday....I like to feel what my car is doing...
Not drive in a plastic cocoon where I can't feel anything.
I'll stick with my old school M's and F thanks.

alf44

Reaction score
as far as the ride goes,, and dont hate me for this, nothing has beeten my lincoln town cars for ride. my 1st was a 1978 town car 4door with the 460 and c6 trans. liked it so much i bought a 76 town car as a winter beeter. and it was beat up but ran great and got twice the gas millage as the 78. long gone are those days when cars were real and not a rolling electronics store that you need a P H D to drive the dam things,lol

realgone58

Reaction score
Those are some good looking M coupes! Thanks for the compliments on my fifth. I really like those wheel covers on it too. They actually look like chrome rims. Captain Caravelle, just like you, the Fifth is the newest car I own too. I don't like anything new either, except the Challenger. Nothing Asian either. Wish that stuff wasn't even here.

Back