Login issues again

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
In Chrome, click the three verical dots near the top right of the window. Then select settings from the menu. On the left click "Privacy and security". Now click "Cookies and other site data" in the middle. Scroll down until you see "Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome" and see if it is set or not. If it is set, change it and close Chrome and try to login and see if you stay logged in. If it is not set, scroll down further to see if forfmjbodies only.com is listed in either "Always clear cookies when windows are closed" or "Sites that can never use cookies". If you find it listed in either, click the trash can to the right to remove it; then close Chrome and try to login and see if you stay logged in.
I'll give my grandson a holler and have him look at it.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
I understand, my comment was more from a security standpoint, the less info and the less you stay logged in all the time the more secure your pc is. It would be frustrating if straying logged in was your primary choice to do things.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
I understand, my comment was more from a security standpoint, the less info and the less you stay logged in all the time the more secure your pc is. It would be frustrating if straying logged in was your primary choice to do things.
I visit MoparStyle everyday. Minutes after visiting this page . So I visit both every day. I stay logged in Moparstyle with no issues.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
I just cleared my cookies to more or less reset everything. I should've had to re-login here again. But it wasn't the case. I clicked on my link and came straight it. Figure that 1 out, lol.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just cleared my cookies to more or less reset everything. I should've had to re-login here again. But it wasn't the case. I clicked on my link and came straight it. Figure that 1 out, lol.

you didnt actually delete the cookie for this site

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I cannot explain it in the general sense. I suspect that there is a problem with the way your browser is handling session cookies; I know, easy to say, but it does not appear that the session cookies for this site are being handled properly.

Have you tried using another browser? Which browser do you use, and do you know if it is up to date? If you are using Chrome, try Edge or FIrefox. If you are using Edge, try using Firefox or Chrome. If you are using Firefox, try using Chrome or Edge. When your grandson comes over, ask him to install one of the web browsers that you are not currently running, and see what happens.

If you were logged into Forfmjbodiesonly when you cleared your cookies, your session cookies may not have cleared, even if you logged out after clearing your cookies and then logged in. You would have had to restart your browser, as in shut it down, restart it, do not log into any website, clear cookies, and then try to log in to forfmjbodiesonly.

Session cookies are not the only way to track people. Because people have been getting wise to what some websites are doing, a lot of websites are doing "fingerprinting" in addition to session cookies. Newer versions of Firefox, and I think Edge, have attempted to stop the "fingerprinting" process, to various degrees of success.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
I cannot explain it in the general sense. I suspect that there is a problem with the way your browser is handling session cookies; I know, easy to say, but it does not appear that the session cookies for this site are being handled properly.

Have you tried using another browser? Which browser do you use, and do you know if it is up to date? If you are using Chrome, try Edge or FIrefox. If you are using Edge, try using Firefox or Chrome. If you are using Firefox, try using Chrome or Edge. When your grandson comes over, ask him to install one of the web browsers that you are not currently running, and see what happens.

If you were logged into Forfmjbodiesonly when you cleared your cookies, your session cookies may not have cleared, even if you logged out after clearing your cookies and then logged in. You would have had to restart your browser, as in shut it down, restart it, do not log into any website, clear cookies, and then try to log in to forfmjbodiesonly.

Session cookies are not the only way to track people. Because people have been getting wise to what some websites are doing, a lot of websites are doing "fingerprinting" in addition to session cookies. Newer versions of Firefox, and I think Edge, have attempted to stop the "fingerprinting" process, to various degrees of success.
As for now I'm not having any issues logging in. I click on the link and I have remained logged in for over ,,,,, well, several hours as of now 9:16pm.

Justwondering

Reaction score
Shorty ... I'm thinking its gremlins.
Its got to be cookie related, but I just don't get why it comes and goes.

JW

Back