"M" Is For Meth: Recent Asking Prices

Eastyorker

Reaction score
Was the silver roof factory installed ? Or the wheels?

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Actually they did put the ram name on the cargo version.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
It's a Chrysler product though not the F,M,J variety but I had to post those paint fumes must be something!http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5083083503.html

Obviously they still have a serious drug problem in Seattle.
Good lord.......

20150708_181026.jpg

20150708_181026.jpg

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
I have some really fun and stupid interactions with people who heard from a friend of a friend, that I buy Dodges, Plymouths, and Chryslers. I have had people ask me to buy their crapped out front wheel drive POS and when I won't they are like, "You call yourself a Dodge Guy or Plymouth Guy?" The best is the Sebring convertibles for 3500 that get thrown at me. Most don't run and can't be made to run. I get told, "...But it's a convertible.." So is that something special? It is car that don't run, it's OBD2 so it's not like you can easily street legal a rear wheel drive train into it (I'm sure someone has). Intrepids, the same. Have a bunch show up with a motor knock and the owner wants 3500 for it. I mean, I don't have a tree with cash growing out of it. If I buy a car, it will have potential with ease like the SLOWOOD 81 woody Lebaron wagon- still the best 1200 bucks I could drop. When the Rapture comes, the SLOWOOD with the slant6 will outsurvive any of the front wheel drive junk.

Back