"M" Is For Meth: Recent Asking Prices

Aspen500

Reaction score
I'd be happy if the meth heads (and heroine losers, coke sniffers, crack smokers, etc) just O.D.'d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,period.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I see it's from Nebraska,,,,Obviously was NOT a Michigan car because it's not rotted up to the door handles. Too bad the interior is trashed. I agree with you, the price is a "tad" steep for the condition.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd put that one in the parts car category at this point. Had a '73 Satellite Sebring Plus back in the late '80's...........Loved that car and miss it. It suffered the same fate as the one in the ad,,,,,,,,,,,,,too much rust to make repairing it unfeasible (both from a money and time stand point). I let it go when the left rear corner of the k-frame collapsed into what was left of the subframe rail. Actually the body had less rust than the '71 from CL, it was the structural rust that did it in. Stupid Wisconsin, stupid road salt :(

dodger roger

Reaction score
I know, not an FMJ body but an example of a rotted car with missing parts (like the engine). Is it overpriced? Maybe not if it was a Roadrunner or GTX but it's "just" a Satellite Sebring. http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/5060191415.html
in defense of the poor ol satellite 1 a sebring is more upscale 2 she is a n code 383 car 3 a manual transmission built in the day when insurance companies raped your wallet for having a big block 4 speed road runner i bet this car surprised a lot of people in the other lane back in her glory days 4 i think if you crunch the numbers she's a rare one

Aspen500

Reaction score
in defense of the poor ol satellite 1 a sebring is more upscale 2 she is a n code 383 car 3 a manual transmission built in the day when insurance companies raped your wallet for having a big block 4 speed road runner i bet this car surprised a lot of people in the other lane back in her glory days 4 i think if you crunch the numbers she's a rare one

Good point dodger.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score

You just know that if someone did decide to save that poor ol gal they'd make a Runner clone out of it instead of bringing her back to her original glory.

dodger roger

Reaction score
a road runner clone would be a disgrace ! if i had the skills that some of the good people on this site have and the resources to back it up i would rebuild that satellite (body interior ) as for the motor i would build a b block like ebooger did with the 72 runner in mopar action put the 3 speed in storage have a 4 speed installed (pistol grip ) a stout gear in the rear and have fun like it was 1971 ! (body interior as per fender tag )

Back