Merry Christmas, 2019

Justwondering

Reaction score
An awesome two days.
Turns out the $200 of water filters was accidently dropped off at the neighbors 'next door' (1/4 mile down the road).
Got a call late last night and went to retrieve them. Boy the neighbor kids have grown tall this past year.

Gave Husband a grafting tool for his plants/trees. It came with no instructions.
I managed to get a picture of the instant he figured out how to change blades and make cuts... Like a little kid in a candy store! So worth it.

Gave my brother a can of Underwood deviled ham, wrapped in christmas paper. Jeeze, I am remarkably funny sometimes.

I got two different measuring sets -- spoons. Grams/metric and one that was micro-grams. That should make it much easier for me to cut my kilo into smaller sizes with great accuracy. Another 20 days or so and I hope we have everything ready for our website retail launch.

Was 70 today... I loved it.
Warm again tomorrow.. need to finally get to some of those honey-do's on the list.

JW

Oldiron440

Reaction score
JW
I read this "Was 70 today... I loved it." As
I Was 70 today... I loved it.
I got all the way through the thought of Christmas baby before I looked at it again. Lol

Merry Christmas

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Was 70 today... I loved it.
Warm again tomorrow.. need to finally get to some of those honey-do's on the list.

Ive noticed alot recently in the mainstream news and now reading this, that if a 100 year flood or tornado hits, climate change and global warming is the ugly guy in the room HOWEVER if its a nice day or a great warm week, everyone is happy happy happy and could give two shits if a glacier was melting. ODDDD

Aspen500

Reaction score
When someone says the glaciers are melting (and humans are to blame), I tell them they've been melting for at least the past 12,000 years, when the last ice age ended and earth's climate has been changing for 4 billion years so far. The earth warms up for 100,000 years or so, then starts cooling for 100,000, then warms for 100,000, lather rinse repeat. We just happen to be here during the up sweep. Shuts them right up, lol!:D

Back