mirada

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Items sold: steering col., underdash wiring, hl bezels, dash pad, still have many good parts. pics are visors with screws (fabric is loose but there), 2 1/4 window rubber, some cracking, nice door panels .

100_4191.jpg

100_4190.jpg

100_4188.jpg

65 Dartman

Reaction score
For anyone interested in parts offered by jasperjacko, they are as depicted and described. I bought the tilt steering column and under dash wiring harness, both in great condition.

garp32

Reaction score
Troy, Do you still have that headliner?? Also what were you looking to get for the door panels and how about the top pieces for those door panels (always split).. Dare I ask about rear fender extensions? lol

CMX360

Reaction score
Did this car have woodgrain or silver?

jasperjacko

Reaction score
dash or door panel pcs? I have a nice wood gr. dash and a silver dash. door panels have black and silver trim

CMX360

Reaction score
I'm looking for the wood. I could use a clean center stack piece with the clock window. I'm not happy with any of mine. Could also use the right side lower piece if you have one with the rear amp button. Don't happen to have any super clean wood console tops do you?

Last edited:

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I'll get some pics of the parts. I have a factory am/fm/cb radio, also the stereo with amp. I'll get pics tomorrow. can't sell the amp button separate from the stereo and amp.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
dash panels

pics of dash parts and radios. 82 cordoba header panel complete no cracks 300.00 in the 82 t-top cordoba thread

100_4264.jpg

100_4263.jpg

100_4262.jpg

100_4261.jpg

CMX360

Reaction score
Oh it wasn't the amp button I was looking for it was the whole piece. My best one has a hole drilled in it and so does that one. Bummer. That center section probably isn't much better than the one I have. Very hard to find those in really nice shape. Two of my parts cars were owned by smokers and those pieces were total train wrecks leaving me with only one OK clock piece and one really clean non-clock piece. Is all that from the junk yard doba? Were you ever able to check out the t-top weather strips?

jasperjacko

Reaction score
You can't see the hole unless you're under the dash. these are in great shape. If you're looking for nos, pm Miradamegacab, he might have something.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
I got silver and also wood grain used radio bezels, rear amp bezels, center consoles.

Jasperjacko's parts in the pics are of similar quality to what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back