mirada

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Silver dash panel in decent shape. Chrome is real nice around gage openings. $100 + shipping ? obo These aren't perfect, some marks but look decent. Has the clock provision.

100_4476.jpg

Last edited:

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I sold the nose to mirada64, fellow member, he lives in canton. I'll tell him you're looking.

mirada82

Reaction score
I sold the nose to mirada64, fellow member, he lives in canton. I'll tell him you're looking.

Ok thanks. I really only need the headlight bucket setup attatched to the back, ifhe has a spare or u know anyone wanting to sell one.
Im also looking for a k member, and the small window onthe driver side rightbehind the door glass. Thanks

My imp

Reaction score
I have a nose at my house. When I get back from vacation, I'll check the condition. I'm in Brunswick, Oh. So I'm fairly close.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
what parts are still for sale

doors, interior, some glass, bunch of misc. parts. Maybe the hood if I don't use it. K-member(v-8) 8.25 rearend, leaf springs, taillights, good lockup trans. PM me with your needs. Thanks.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
In reguards to the interior, yes, but it wont be cheap. you might be better off driving to akron, ohio pm me if you're interested. As for the torsion bars, yes, have it all.

Last edited:

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Hey guys, still have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. I really need it out of my way. I'm in akron ohio. come and get it CHEAP ! I've decided I just have better use for my limited space, please help me. lol

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
do you still have the window switches door lock switches and covers? and how good are the door panel tops i have the wood grain ones but they're shot. I was looking to get rid of the wood grain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back