Missing Members

Oldiron440

Reaction score
That's a damn nice offer!!!!

Sorry for the loss of your home that's a tough hit.

4speedjim

Reaction score
Oh Slant6Billy! I cant even begin to thank you enough or tell you how much I appreciate your extremely kind and generous offer. The furniture is absolutely beautiful. I wish I could accept. I really do love that woodwork. But Im not in any position to accept anything right now. Our options are pretty ;imited. The structure is still waiting for demo. Still making the mortgage payments. The insurance check that finally arrived is in bankruptcy court over a couple cards my wife got over her ski's on a couple years ago. The electricians that set a new pole, dug a trench and buried a new 220v 200A service line are paid. But nobody double checks their work. We only have a 110 50A line to power the barn lights the 30A well and a 20' camper We got up last week to save on apartment rent. Its almost funny. So since the weather and daylights improving and her horse is due to foal any minute or day, Were going to stay in the camper and ride the storm out. Im head out to start wiring barn lights, the well pump and fixing busted water lines. Ill check back in tonight.

4speedjim

Reaction score
Oldiron440, Slant6Billy really stepped up and swung for the fence. For that Im eternally grateful. We dont have a place for that beautiful bedroom set or dinner table yet. But his offer will never be forgot. Never

Back