Much better than laying on your back!

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Buddy of mine offered me the use of his rotisserie.....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much nicer than laying on your back!

Rotesserie 1.jpg

Rotesserie 2.jpg

Rotesserie 1.jpg

Rotesserie 2.jpg

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
My garage isn't very big, its about 23'x 23' with a 8' ceiling. Its real close when I turn the car up, and I will have to put it back horizontal to push it outside.

I was going to build my own rotisserie but when I figured up how much the steel was, I'm glad my friend offered me his. I had to fab up the mounts and the extension in the middle of the bottom rail. I bought 9' of 2 1/2" square and 5' of 2" and it was $83!

Last edited:

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Now Thats the way to do it! Look forward to all the progress!

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I bet your gonna miss getting all the dirt and junk in your eyes and ears though!

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
I bet your gonna miss getting all the dirt and junk in your eyes and ears though!

Ummmm....yeah I don't think so! LOL... especially when its 100 degrees and it all sticks to ya.
On the other end of that, I actually started scraping last winter and even though the heater was on and nice and toasty up top, I about froze my ass off on the floor!

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Seems like a real nice guy, I was having some trouble finding the center of gravity on the rotisserie, so I e-mailed him and he got right back with me and helped me out. Let me tell ya.....this is the ONLY way to work on the bottom side!

Back