My Lebaron is finally home. Now for the parts search

Milezero

Reaction score
Nice car! Where are the production broadcast sheets usually found? Good luck with the car
I usually find them tucked under the rear seat springs. In the Lebaron, I found one between the thick trunk insulation and the carpet. It’s not uncommon to find more than one, as they were sometimes buried during one part or another of assembly.

Kramer79

Reaction score
I usually find them tucked under the rear seat springs. In the Lebaron, I found one between the thick trunk insulation and the carpet. It’s not uncommon to find more than one, as they were sometimes buried during one part or another of assembly.
Thanks!

MoparDan

Reaction score
I found mine in the front seat springs

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score
wow in MD without historic tags? shes clean as a whistle tho. what part of the state you from if you don't mind me asking?

Milezero

Reaction score
wow in MD without historic tags? shes clean as a whistle tho. what part of the state you from if you don't mind me asking?
To be fair, it does now have historic tags. That was the tag from my 2011 Genesis. Slapped it on the Lebaron just to take a couple short rides when I first got it. I’m in Hagerstown, MD. Not a native, but this is where I find myself these days.

Milezero

Reaction score
It looks like the no slot rim also has a slightly wider lip around the edge of the rim.
I rebuilt the brakes last week, and got to pull all 4 wheels. Funny thing. I’ve got 3 non-slotted wheels and 1 slotted. And you are quite correct. The no slot wheel does have a wider lip around the edge!

Back