FOR SALE PARTING 79 Apen 4 door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Hey Jared, Sounds like a road trip may be in order, but Las Vegas to Manitoba is a hike. But, I've gone farther to get what I wanted - Pennsylvania to Oklahoma, Colorado, Ohio, and Virginia. Check out the two cars I bought just for the parts in this recent thread: FOR SALE - Chrysler 5th Av

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
Are the a-pillar trim pieces the same between coupe and wagon or 4-door and wagon? I do have a pair of green a-pillar pieces from a 4-door as well as a remote passenger mirror kicking around here in my collection.

Kermit

Reaction score
Are the a-pillar trim pieces the same between coupe and wagon or 4-door and wagon? I do have a pair of green a-pillar pieces from a 4-door as well as a remote passenger mirror kicking around here in my collection.
I was under the assumption that they were, but I'm not 100%. I am definitely interested!

Kermit

Reaction score
Is this what is meant by “cowl cover?” Between the dash pad and windshield??
Its the plastic piece underhood that covers where the wiper arms are, its also the fresh air supply for the hvac system. Straight up from the firewall.

Kermit

Reaction score
I got the nut for the wiper motor, and the 3 nuts that hold the wiper motor on. Do you want the rubber washers on the wiper motor too??

No, thank you. If the bushing(big one on the motor) is still good on the wiper motor I would take it, but it will probably break if you try. Thank you very much!

MBDale

Reaction score
EEEC404A-DB8E-4388-A651-AD94CB7906F6.jpeg

MBDale

Reaction score
The stuff should clean up good and be good ‘Driver’ quality. I’ll try to ge back out to the car and get the rest of the stuff. Don’t have a cowl cover. All the nuts are on the wire. Have this week off, I can box and ship this week..

3043DE20-0A2A-451C-8619-708A202E6206.jpeg

C94FE2D7-1C32-4719-A1DB-A0BBBAE3AAB5.jpeg

Kermit

Reaction score
The stuff should clean up good and be good ‘Driver’ quality. I’ll try to ge back out to the car and get the rest of the stuff. Don’t have a cowl cover. All the nuts are on the wire. Have this week off, I can box and ship this week..

View attachment 28614

View attachment 28615

Thats amazing, everything looks to be in really good shape, much nicer than my stuff! Shoot me a message so we can figure out price/payment/shipping. Thank you again for all of your time and effort.

Jared

Kermit

Reaction score
I got the nut for the wiper motor, and the 3 nuts that hold the wiper motor on. Do you want the rubber washers on the wiper motor too??
I almost forgot, I also need the drivers side splash shield. I posted a picture of where mine should be!

15208028066471041648646.jpg

Motorhead80R/T

Reaction score
I`d be interested in buying the rear bumper,, From who ever owns the car,, It would need to be shipped to 13110 zip code in N.Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back