PICS! Finally I hope

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Ever though what would happen if your gas door broke?
That's a tough part to find. 77-79 2dr only and 77 was a short yr.
Heck, I had a hard time finding a spare JIK.

It's stuff like that.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Oh don't worry dude, I WILL need parts and I'll be bugging you for them but right now I'm buying ANOTHER car so I'm tapped for now till I get her rolling.

Jonnyuma

Reaction score
If you figger out how to post pics from your phone, please let me in on the secret. I've got a "smart"phone that will let me do just about anything (99% of my computer bizness, including *this*) EXCEPT post pictures from it to a forum. It all makes me a little nutty too.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Yep. Made me nuts too. Here's the deal. The only way I could do it with my phone is #1 put my pics on photobucket (or snapbucket on phones) Then open your new post, open your profile page with all your pics press and hold the URL at the top till it says copy URL. Then go back to the reply window on the forum page and press and hold it till it says paste URL touch the reply window again and bingo there's your link. Close it up open it again and see if the link works. Nuts eh?

Last edited:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I am the master of pictures.

ACDCE817-orig.jpg
D5436548-orig.jpg
7C614290-orig.jpg
F21FE8DA-orig.jpg

731E0AD6-orig.jpg
B8AE870E-orig.jpg
0409111605-00.jpg

BFABC78B-orig.jpg
27E26BA5-orig.jpg
1A03DB24-orig.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Hey man... We gots wonderland which is way worse than wally world on a good day. Thanks for posting the pics of my beautiful cars!:icon_salut:

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Bumper rub delete, but the huge rear bumperettes. No fender mount turn signals. Didn't get the lower pc of chrome on the front of the fender.

Cornering lights work or are they dummies? Got A/C?. Anything special inside like clock, factory radio, power stuff? Trunk light? Underhood light?

Copy your data plate and you can have some info fun if you've never done that.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I'll get on the data plate. My Caravelle and my new Dippy are both R11. Go figure...guess I'm listening to country.

Jonno

Reaction score
Hey Captain Caravelle, the brown beast is a beauty indeed.
Looks rockin' good with no vinyl roof and cop dog dishes.
Love that stripper look. Having no vinyl on the roof transforms the car.
Sweet lookin' ride, man!

Eastyorker

Reaction score
Nice more door. All you need now is a wagon?! BTW, clean up your drive way, your car would look even better!

Mopar Envy

Reaction score
I am going to head over and take some more photos using a digital SLR and post them later. In the meantime Captain , keep the lid on the flat black paint and roller in the trunk.

Did you forget to mention that the 318 sprung to life after about 30 minutes of tinkering ? Not bad for being tucked away for so long. Of course it did require the boosting power of a Vortec GMC but I'm not holding that against it.....I really like the car Captain, but I think it needs doggies.

Back