PICS! Finally I hope

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I am going to head over and take some more photos using a digital SLR and post them later. In the meantime Captain , keep the lid on the flat black paint and roller in the trunk.

Did you forget to mention that the 318 sprung to life after about 30 minutes of tinkering ? Not bad for being tucked away for so long. Of course it did require the boosting power of a Vortec GMC but I'm not holding that against it.....I really like the car Captain, but I think it needs doggies.

Frank... You're making it too easy to take shots at GM's. Yes it's true I did get a boost from a GM, but we're talking about a car that's been sitting in a garage dead for six years and as you also said, after about 30 minutes of tinkering it was running. That's a Mopar for ya.... Funny how many newer GM's I see on the back of a CAA truck though. I ain't sayin' I'm just sayin'.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Once last yr I needed a boost for my 87 Dip. I called a 85 Dip.

I won't let the cooties from a non Mopar near my Mopars.

I totally agree doc. I just got the Dip and the (look of disgust) GM was the only thing around. Besides the battery we boosted is toast anyways. So the "infected" one will be replaced.:icon_toilet:

Mopar Envy

Reaction score
Give me the details, it costs nothing to look, I'll take you in my black Cadiilac not to be confused with my gold one. I'd really like the Sinatra 57 Cadillac Brougham but I could settle for the FS Imperial.

Last edited:

Jonno

Reaction score
The dusty one in T.O. has been up on kijiji for a while.
The custom jobbie in Bowmanville could have been the pace car at Mosport.
Just kidding.
But who would put a Mirada interior in an Imperial?

Eastyorker

Reaction score
I remember seeing another Imperial at MoparFest a few years ago as well.

Back