Pictures from today.

MBDale

Reaction score
Just got the k member back in after sandblast and paint. Now it's time to add the front suspension and steering.

image.jpg

MBDale

Reaction score
Have ball joints and just need to press the new ones in. Waiting for both control arm bushings but I have other stuff to keep me busy till next week.

image.jpg

MBDale

Reaction score
I've got a new windshield, it'll be one of the last things to go in when I safety the car in the spring before I drive it hopefully. Depends how my work schedule goes to. Friends come over for a beer and the car seems to be of everyone's intrest. They all wanna see how I'm coming along on the Aspen. They like how it's being 'saved'.

Rattle Trap

Reaction score
Seeing the wipers like that kinda made me think of that part in Christine where the junkyard owner was making fun of Arnie.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I've got a new windshield, it'll be one of the last things to go in when I safety the car in the spring before I drive it hopefully. Depends how my work schedule goes to. Friends come over for a beer and the car seems to be of everyone's intrest. They all wanna see how I'm coming along on the Aspen. They like how it's being 'saved'.

So do I.
You're doing incredible work on this car AND saving another classic.
Kudos!

David Clark

Reaction score
Looks a lot like the one I just picked up last month. LOL. Awesome work, I got a funny feeling I will be doing just about as much if not work on mine too.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Those are wonderful seats. Are they recovered in leather?

Justwondering

Reaction score
You guys talk about all the metal work and its just amazing how talented you are.
Baby steps for me. I have two more hooks to put on the tractor bucket.

Back