Progress, 1 step forward is 2 steps back.

MY3033

Reaction score
The car is unfortunately for sale. I really like it and want to return her to the road, but due to my current financial circumstances I don’t think I will be able to. Please view the listing in the For Sale section if interested or PM me. I would like to see it go to a fellow F body fan rather than someone who would part her out.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
The car is unfortunately for sale. I really like it and want to return her to the road, but due to my current financial circumstances I don’t think I will be able to. Please view the listing in the For Sale section if interested or PM me. I would like to see it go to a fellow F body fan rather than someone who would part her out.
Man, if you were on my end of the country, I'd be be in trouble. Why are all these cars west of here? There's another user here that can't find buyers for 2 good parts cars in Wyoming. $500 for both. I can't even find these cars here.

MY3033

Reaction score
Man, if you were on my end of the country, I'd be be in trouble. Why are all these cars west of here? There's another user here that can't find buyers for 2 good parts cars in Wyoming. $500 for both. I can't even find these cars here.
Worst part is a guy wants to trade me a really nice 76 TrailDuster that I used to own and regret selling. But I wouldn’t be able to keep the the TD either..
Otherwise bring a 318 and we’ll swap it in and you can drive her home. lol. Would be one heck of an adventure.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
If I had the time I'd drive to Wyoming, pick up the 318 out of the wrecked 5th ave (plus all the other parts I need off that car for my Diplomat build) and drive to South Dakota and trailer this car back.

Usually I have time for crazy adventures. This ain't the year for that though. It's the first time in my life I've been flush with cash but I ain't got time to spend it. :(

Back