Random Pics

Camtron

Reaction score
I wonder what the story is about the crash
Guy said, it was his dads car, dad let a friend barrow it, guy was drunk driving and pulled out in front of a car. Has sat for over 20 years.

Camtron

Reaction score
Just seen the listing. 5k for real?????? no, maybe $2500 and I'd have to hear it run first. Not to mention what the cost would be repairing it.
Oh, he’s very “real” on his price...supposedly open to offers, but when you read through the comments and his replies, it comes off as a “I know what I have” type of situation. Which, what he has is, a wrecked car with a torn apart engine...and not even a 340, hemi or BB, just the factory engine.

But hey, it apparently drives straight.

515F05AD-0308-48F7-A39D-9781D0910F52.jpeg

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Oh, he’s very “real” on his price...supposedly open to offers, but when you read through the comments and his replies, it comes off as a “I know what I have” type of situation. Which, what he has is, a wrecked car with a torn apart engine...and not even a 340, hemi or BB, just the factory engine.

But hey, it apparently drives straight.

View attachment 47253
Wow, just wow.

Camtron

Reaction score
Roof stamping press.
Think this was in a GM factory around late ‘30s / early ‘40s. From what I know about big die presses (from stamping the dimples into, NFL football leather) , that’s probably only half of the press. The rest of it likely extended down to the floor underneath the level where this photo was taken.

Probably shook the whole building; let alone if there’s a whole row of them going.

71962A81-333F-423A-AB8E-99EBDA6F23DE.jpeg

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Roof stamping press.
Think this was in a GM factory around late ‘30s / early ‘40s. From what I know about big die presses (from stamping the dimples into, NFL football leather) , that’s probably only half of the press. The rest of it likely extended down to the floor underneath the level where this photo was taken.

Probably shook the whole building; let alone if there’s a whole row of them going.

View attachment 47393
Atleast 1/3 of it

Back