Random Pics

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
On top of the 20 or so different wrench sets I have in my toolboxes at home and work I also have about 30 different pairs of Visegrips. It will come out one way or another and if it won`t then it`s time to break out the torches or drill and E-Z outs.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Got a thing from one of the local lawn care services in the mail yesterday. It said "now is the perfect time to get your lawn ready for summer"

Really? Right now? LOL

20230315_102836.jpg

20230315_103724.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yep, they'll bring their snow shoes and start spraying fertilizer and weed preventer on the snow. It'll soak through eventually, lol. Silly part is, it's a local company, not national.

Camtron

Reaction score
Can imagine what happens if you put the slant6 headlights into a v8 car. This reminds me to check my blinker fluid.

CD58B1C7-EB0B-41F1-AD51-C6152B0028E2.jpeg

Aspen500

Reaction score
I went to AutoZone, ,,,,,once. The cars in the parking lot should have been a clue, all "hot rod" imports. Rap playing in the store, an entire section with fart cans, guys with their pants halfway down their ass, well, you get the picture. Didn't waste my time going to the counter, just turned around and GTFO. LOL, it's like the Wal-Mart of auto parts stores.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
The rare 24hr autozone can be a life saver, but the rest are just targets for looting. Advance is meh. The Advance franchise locations, especially the former car quest ones, are a lot better. Napa is weirdly hit or miss. Napa is either wildly overpriced or they have exactly the right thing cheaper than rock auto. Oreillys is ok.

Aspen500

Reaction score
The Carquest stores that became Advance, went downhill. No fault of local mangers who know their area and what they need to stock. Once Advance took over, they tied the hands of local managers. Now some pencil neck 90 day wonder at Advance Corporate decides what each store stocks, which isn't really the parts the area customers, including shops, need the most often. IMO, Advance ruined good Carquest stores.

MoparDan

Reaction score
Napa is the only place I've ever had any real luck with, other then online, O'Rileys seems ok, I don't have much experience with them since they don't have any stores in CT and I never even heard of them until moving to Florida, Advanced and AutoZone forget it!

69-

Reaction score
:eek::eek:

157mph? Is it limited to that (250 kilometres per hour, like most hi-po cars are here, like my 500sl, or former Phaeton or Audi A6 v8?)
:cool: :cool:

(Actually, it is pretty hard to drive that fast on the autobahn - too many too lame ducks... and its going to get worse with all those e-fuckups....)

Aspen500

Reaction score
Electric vehicles won't be a problem. They'll be sitting on the shoulder with dead batteries, lol.

Not sure about Germany but here cars are speed limited to the speed rating of the OEM tires. If the tire is rated for 112, speed is limited to 112, etc.

LOL, my Magnum 3.9 '96 Dakota is limted to 85. Not because of a speed limiter but because of wind resistance and 175 hp. Tried it once. Got to 80 OK, it was VERY slow in adding that last 5 mph though. Highest speed limit in Wisconsin is 70mph so, it goes fast enough.

Last edited:
Back