Sagging passenger side

Justwondering

Reaction score
AJ..
Same could be said of your teachers from those early years in grade school.
Lots of changes by the time you graduate high school much less as you approach social security age.
At least there is for me.

Master M

Reaction score
AJ..
Same could be said of your teachers from those early years in grade school.
Lots of changes by the time you graduate high school much less as you approach social security age.
At least there is for me.
Maybe this thread is staying on course after all.
( Sagging passenger side )

Intrepolicious

Reaction score
Well, I think I figured out my issue with the car's "stance" anyway.. and that I need the idler arm, and probably some other steering parts...

Intrepolicious

Reaction score
So, a small update; I just realized today (can't believe I'm just now noticing this after having the car for 5 months!) that I have one "oddball" tire that's a 215/75/15 where the other three are 205/75/15!

Other than that, everything's been fine with ole Charlene.. She's been running great especially after installing that new ECU and all.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
A 205/75R15 tire “should be” 27.11” tall and 8.07” wide (at tread).

A 215/75R15 tire “should be” 27.70” tall and 8.46” wide – so it “should be” 0.59” taller (2.18%) and 0.39” wider (4.88%).

Now with the height difference, the car only sees ½ of that difference – so that corner will sit roughly 0.30” taller.

Differences in tire brands and tire wear (and so forth) does not equal exact numbers (above) – so don’t take the above numbers as gospel.
BudW

Back