Saturday Night Movies

Justwondering

Reaction score
This is the same guy that was the lead in 'No Country for Old Men'.
Course in that one his character blew away about 2 dozen people and really was a mean one.

javiernocountryforoldmen.jpg

Course in that movie, he was no match for Tommy Lee Jones
(born in San Saba, Texas ... good ole' Texas boy).

tommyleejonesnocountry.jpg

JW

Oldiron440

Reaction score
We watched Monster House tonight, boys gotta friend staying overnight. 930 they were asking for cans of Mt Dew I said NO!

Aspen500

Reaction score
Don't ask me why, but I ended up watching a movie called "Silent Night". It was kind of, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I don't know what it was but, it was not a children's Christmas movie for sure what with the serial killer Santa Clause.

Justwondering

Reaction score
You know the past few years everybody seems to be doing the Elf doll hanging around your house in strange places.
It creeps me out.
I never say anything to the kids, but I never stay in the room with those elf dolls.
They remind me of the movie Gremlins where those creepy things would latch on to your neck and chew your throat out.
I know its all make believe... but just saying with as many of those creepy elf dolls around at this time of the year, we could all die any minute if they come to life.
JW

Aspen500

Reaction score
It's OK as long as you don't feed them after midnight or get them wet;)
Never heard of a hanging elf doll thing. What really creeps me out is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,clowns.

Back