Saturday Night Movies

Justwondering

Reaction score
Aspen500 --
There is no way any of the wannabe's can measure up to the scottish brogue of Sean Connery. Tough to beat the original.
JW

Aspen500

Reaction score
I agree. Connery is my favorite, followed by Moore. One's like "On Her Majesty's........" or the two that Timothy Dalton did, I don't think even Sean Connery could save. The whole story on all three of those movies isn't really very good. They don't feel like James Bond movies to me.

Justwondering

Reaction score
Not Saturday night but I found Caddyshack. Kenny loggins singing I’m all right just brings a smile to my face. What a cast

Aspen500

Reaction score
"Buy a hat like that it comes with a bowl of soup,,,,,,,looks good on you though"! Rodney is awesome!
I've got Goldfinger on right now in the other room, where I'm going back to in a minute. It's on EPIX Drive-In, which is one of the few movies channels that's included in my Dish pkg. Gotta love some of those Bond names,,,,,Pussy Galore, Plenty O'Toole (named after her father perhaps), Dr. Holly Goodhead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol.

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Not Saturday night but I found Caddyshack. Kenny loggins singing I’m all right just brings a smile to my face. What a cast
I first saw that with a new girlfriend that I played hooky from work for that day, you'd never guess who I saw at the movies. My boss.

Aspen500

Reaction score
The only good gopher is a dead gopher. Caddyshack is one of those movies I've seen who knows how many times, and it's still funny. Haven't been able to eat a Baby Ruth since though....DOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aspen500

Reaction score
EPIX free preview weekend and,,,,,,,,,,,it;s not Saturday but right now Dr. No is on, followed by From Russia with Love. Gee, wonder where I'll end up this evening?

Oldiron440

Reaction score
I put in one of those $3.99 CDs , it's part of a 2 CD set that has westerns on it. All the movies are from the 60s to about 1972 and I doubt you'll remember any of them.
I will fire no more forever
Black eagle of Santa fe
White comanche
The gatling gun
I had these on today while I did other things.

Justwondering

Reaction score
Today we tripped over the beginning of 'The Great Escape' -- Steve McQueen, James Garner, Charlie Bronson, etc. watched the whole thing.
JW

Aspen500

Reaction score
For Saturday night movies................there wasn't jack sh*t on last night. Seems there's either nothing on or there's 5 things you'd like to see, all on at the same time.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Saturday night at the movies on EPIX Drive-In. The first James Bond film, Dr. No is just starting.
th?id=OIP.jpg

Oldiron440

Reaction score
The boy watched Christmas Story today, that and Home Alone are his favorite movies so I've got a pretty good idea what is on tonight.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I've noticed Roadhouse on the program guide quite a bit the past couple months. I saw it eons ago but only that one time.

Tonight on EPIX Drive-In it's Moonraker with Dr. Holly Goodhead. Still gotta love those Bond names:p

Justwondering

Reaction score
Javier Bardem
javierbardem.jpg

We spent the evening together...
although I was here at home and he was in the tv set.

JW

Oldiron440

Reaction score
When my wife gave me the eye I never knew if it was for something I said, didn't say or might say in the future.

Back