Second Chance at a MOPAR the "BlackBird" build

compubert

Reaction score
I just wish we had the blank check budget of pimp my ride...I nearly have once side of my cars exterior patching finished trying to catch back up to the Hellraisers progress. also we burned through the 10 pound reel of welding wire so we are down to the 2, one pound spools I ordered a while back... still need Allot of wire...FYI a really rusty car is always going to be more work than you bargained for...its all part of the adventure...already very proud of both cars..

Well, I have watched dozens of those "car" shows and if any one of them took the care and had the save it ethic you guys have there would be some real cherries out there. Most chop out this or that or replace bodies *timeline not withstanding* but you basically "resurrected" these cars... serious -get er done- mentality too...

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
90% complete with body repairs

Major Update!!!! All that is left for body repairs a quarter panel on both cars. :laughing9:

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
tomorrow the rest of the body fill will get sanded and the epoxy primer will be going on.... pics coming soon

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Spoiler alert!!!!

OK couldnt hold out till the paint was on here is the state of the Blackbird. Black primer coming soon!
P1010776.jpg

P1010776.jpg

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Nothing like the spoilers to make a car pop. Every time I see this car the first thing that comes to mind is Mad Max and Road Warrior. I know it isn't a Ford but the way it sits looks cool and mean as hell to me. :thumbsup:

compubert

Reaction score
Hey greymouser7, the pic you posted on A-bodies 08-01-2014, 07:45 PM has two pacers in the pic, where was that taken if you don't mind...? Thanks in advance.. :)

greymouser7

Reaction score
Hey greymouser7, the pic you posted on A-bodies 08-01-2014, 07:45 PM has two pacers in the pic, where was that taken if you don't mind...? Thanks in advance.. :)

East side of Waycross Georgia -When we drive there from the southern east coast of Georgia, we drive up to Waycross on Highway 40 from Folkston. It's on the North side of the highway, just outside of Waycross.

greymouser7

Reaction score
Roller job?

Harbor Freight $20 paint gun, $50 air compressor (super deal-discount), Chinese air hoses & connectors, electric bill increase, plus lots of labor. Rich changed his mind about the Rustoleum (he change it again and it would be no problem for him) He loves the Road kill-esq -brutal image of his hot rod. (Hey Rich, charge your battery again.)

compubert

Reaction score
East side of Waycross Georgia -When we drive there from the southern east coast of Georgia, we drive up to Waycross on Highway 40 from Folkston. It's on the North side of the highway, just outside of Waycross.
I know where you are talking about, my dad was from Ludowici and been that way dozens of times. Many thanks, and you guys are KILLIN IT!

Back