Springs & Shock plates info

plyduster360

Reaction score
If you need or want/need leaf springs Espo Springs & Things is the place to go. Laura is awesome and their prices are amazing. If you want to do iso-delete and use B-Body shock plates. Order the Mopar Performance ones from Mancini Racing for $129. Way cheaper then FFI.

Sub03

Reaction score
Plyduster; may I ask how much for the leaf springs at Espo?
I asked Laura for a price quote on their chat a few months ago. She asked what dimensions my shackles were. Since my car was in winter storage at the time i didn't get back to her, and later I totally forgot.

I am considering ordering a pair from truckspring for $153 a piece, but if Espo is better or matches the price I'll reconsider.
Going stock 4-leaf setup with poly insulators. These have the round front bushing:

https://www.truckspring.com/products/truck-springs/replacement-leaf-spring-78-755.aspx

Camtron

Reaction score
Dang, they’re $109 for a 4 leaf and $130 for 5 leaf from, General Spring KC...BUT, they’re also out of stock at the moment.

8D45A871-F431-4A17-AE8B-5D6D5C7F3407.png

plyduster360

Reaction score
Plyduster; may I ask how much for the leaf springs at Espo?
I asked Laura for a price quote on their chat a few months ago. She asked what dimensions my shackles were. Since my car was in winter storage at the time i didn't get back to her, and later I totally forgot.

I am considering ordering a pair from truckspring for $153 a piece, but if Espo is better or matches the price I'll reconsider.
Going stock 4-leaf setup with poly insulators. These have the round front bushing:

https://www.truckspring.com/products/truck-springs/replacement-leaf-spring-78-755.aspx
$280 for 5 leaf with a 5 week wait. Laura is an amazing person.

Sub03

Reaction score
$280 for 5 leaf with a 5 week wait. Laura is an amazing person.
Thank you.

That is for one set of leafs and no additional harware?
If so, is their quality better than the ones at trucksprings you think, hence the $65 price difference?

plyduster360

Reaction score
That's just one pair of 5 leaf leaf springs. When I called Trucksprings I was told the leaf springs weren't available from their supplier.

Back