Thank you!!!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
My family originates from a beautiful little town in Newfoundland called Gallows Cove....at the end of the cove is Ragged Beach. My ancestors have been there for generations and a lot of my relatives are still there. Over the past few years some snake oil salesman type greedy bastards have been trying to get permits to build condos there. The hypocritical thing about all of this is it's a bird sanctuary. It's also a whale migration path. There's been some obvious back door dealing going on for this to even be considered.

My uncle has been fighting these leeches almost single handedly and Thursday is going to town council with as many signatures as he can get to stop these vermin once again.

I'm asking all of you.....if you would to sign this petition.

https://www.change.org/p/town-of-wi...nk&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

You don't need to give any reason. Just the show of many names would help immensely.

Thank you in advance for any help. This means a great deal to me, my family and the preservation of one of the last true God given spots left on the planet.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Done deal capt ,ill share the link as well and try to help ,,gota protect the land and animals , i signed :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Shared on my facebook as well and a shout out to the cause as well ,,i can see a prob though it looks like it will only take 70 names ,its already at 35 a min ago :) i know lotsa save the planet people ,lol

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Shared on my facebook as well and a shout out to the cause as well ,,i can see a prob though it looks like it will only take 70 names ,its already at 35 a min ago :) i know lotsa save the planet people ,lol

I'm sure they'll register somewhere.
My uncle will figure that out.
Thanks kindly all...we wanna pummel these clowns.

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Out here where we live we have what you call home owners do's. And we pay just like everyone else does. There are several reasons why I like it and several reasons why I don't like it. But in all reality benefits all in the community for the better. We have 17 lakes up here and even more golf courses. Not big on the golfing thingy but love all the options of being able to fish hunt and drink beer when I want too. Watch deer and turkey from my back porch and so on. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Back