The FMJ Music Channel

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
ive always been a fan ,,i even use to karokie his stuff at the bars ,,the dance was one of my favs

Last edited:

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Superpak Ninja:

I thought the idea was to show real music, not teeny bopper nonsense. ("....I flow"?, "Dur Dur Dur Dee Dur"?). What, did the guy who wrote the "Batman" TV show theme right this? (One word in that song, and it still makes more sense than this).

Kostas

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Superpak Ninja:

I thought the idea was to show real music, not teeny bopper nonsense. ("....I flow"?, "Dur Dur Dur Dee Dur"?). What, did the guy who wrote the "Batman" TV show theme right this? (One word in that song, and it still makes more sense than this).

Kostas

Just a note....
The guy who wrote the Batman (TV) theme was Neil Hefti
Brilliant writer and arranger (a guy's gotta make a living)

The dur dur crap would be well served as torture material to get people to confess.

But hey......whatever floats your boat I guess.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
whats wrong with spoof music ,,that all comes from the walking dead tv series and its well suposta be serious,,so when i see them lip stinking voices over characters i know ,,i find it a tad funny and thought ide share it ,,this obviously isnt the music i listen to or ide post some Neil Diamond !!,,there ya go capt !! lmfao

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
whats wrong with spoof music ,,that all comes from the walking dead tv series and its well suposta be serious,,so when i see them lip stinking voices over characters i know ,,i find it a tad funny and thought ide share it ,,this obviously isnt the music i listen to or ide post some Neil Diamond !!,,there ya go capt !! lmfao

Lol!
My man Neil....

kkritsilas

Reaction score

That's a little bit more like it. Gotta love the extreme metal bands from Germany and the Scandinavian countries. Try this one:

http://youtu.be/KzGKsXPBILw

Germany industrial metal at its easiest to listen to. It gets a lot more aggressive with other bands (most of which I don't like).

Nothing wrong with Neil Diamond. Nothing wrong with a lot of music that is made as music, as opposed to something just to get money out of teenagers.

Kostas

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
For the record it's not like I'm a huge Neil Diamond fan.....I like some of his songs in a nostalgic kind of way.

It's become sort of a humor thing stemming from my "Neil Diamond Saved My Boss" thread.

Back