Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Woke up to a surprise.
Worst 2016 blizzard in history.
Everything is shutdown.
jan1.jpg

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Only 28 here this morning; but there was this strange orange, glowing object in the sky. We should all take cover; it appears it may impact our planet at any moment.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Only 28 here this morning; but there was this strange orange, glowing object in the sky. We should all take cover; it appears it may impact our planet at any moment.
There was a light in the sky here too around 1pm, but by the time I grabbed the camera, it was gone and never came back.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
The temperature is going to plummet and with the ice free lakes that fires up the snow squall machine.
May be fine or might get nasty.
So far 32F and no sun.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Supposed to have snow for the morning drive, just in time for going back to work.:(

Aspen500

Reaction score
We're supposed to be a tad chilly also, low of 12 tonight. Couple days of 20-25 and then back to 30-35, at least until Friday. Sun keeps poking out once in a while so far today but it is up to 25 degrees. Yesterday was WAY better with not a cloud in the sky.
Unfortunately, it shows snow Weds-Fri. No big storm but a chance of 2-4" total. Figures, yesterday I finally got every speck of snow and ice off my driveway. Well the front drive anyways. The back one, not so much (north side of the house).

Last edited:

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Just took out the trash, and saw several flakes starting to fall.

The beautiful bride's Jeep gets the garage, and Darth Car is relegated to the frosty driveway.:(

Back