The FMJ Weather Channel

Aspen500

Reaction score
We had snow yesterday, looked like a blizzard at one point, and then also last night. Didn't accumulate more than 1/4" and then only on non paved surfaces. Right now it's an overcast and sweltering 34 degrees. Where did our 70's and 80's go? I miss them already but know they'll be back. The sooner the better, lol!

BTW, "here" is 180 miles due east of the Twin Cities. :D Heard they got quite a bit,,,,,,,I think it was there anyways. I try to avoid the news these days, it just pisses me off.:confused:

Justwondering

Reaction score
I checked all the vehicles to make sure the windows were up before the storm came in dumping nearly 2 inches of rain over 7 hours.

Apparently

I didn’t check my truck. Chevy seats are wet. Both sides. Dang it. I could swear I checked them all.

JW

Aspen500

Reaction score
Never a good sign when your seat is wet :p

I think true spring might be here at long last, fingers crossed. Heard frogs for the 1st time last evening and they always seem to be good spring predictors.

After a week of rain, the sun was shining bright yesterday and was a very welcome guest! Thursday, lawns were still mostly brown but after 7 days of rain, all it takes is one day of sun and POOF, instant green grass. Plus the leaves are starting to sprout on trees and shrubs so the barren brown of winter is slowly fading away.:)

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
5204B95A-60FB-4E58-833E-CC58A2ABF45E.jpeg

Ele115

Reaction score
Summer is about here. How can I tell? I took one of my AMC's to a small show in a neighboring county and the fuel pump went on vacation half a mile from the place. It's 85 at 10 AM. Just had shoulder surgery, I got someone to come get me and drive me back to get my roll back and some cold water. My day is shot and I feel like I over did it. I was thing I was just driving a half hour each way with one hand. I kind of forget sometimes how the old cars were. The fuel pumps, coils, ballast resistors, points etc. This reminds me. No warning like modern cars

Aspen500

Reaction score
As an auto technician, I can tell you that most times when even a modern car dies on the road, there is no warning. Usually they were just cruising along fine and POOF, engine quits and won't restart.

Wish I was sweating today.:D It's just a lovely 42 degrees and raining this afternoon. Not a nice day at all. :(

Aspen500

Reaction score
Sunny and 86 today!!!! Even now at 7:30pm it's 84, wind speed is none and the humidity is only 14%. Could it get any more perfect?:cool:

Unfortunately, it's only a one day event.:(

Mr C

Reaction score
Sunny and 24 Celsius in Winnipeg, and the F body got new shoes for the summer season...

183909505_306919050932102_2219249495897628560_n.jpg

Mr C

Reaction score
Yup, proud to say I was stationed at Tinker 2008-2012. I have a flag for each place the Royal Canadian Air Force has posted me.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Rained Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, today and the forecast says rain Friday, Saturday, Sunday...........Come on already, enough!

Duke5A

Reaction score
Rained Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, today and the forecast says rain Friday, Saturday, Sunday...........Come on already, enough!

Been dry as a popcorn fart and sunny here. Figures because the car isn't running.

Aspen500

Reaction score
OK, this is getting to be really depressing. Rain the past 5 days in a row, and I heard the forecast this morning, unfortunately. Rain/t-storms later today, then again on Sunday, and also every single day next week, until at least Friday. Being as next weekend is Memorial Day, almost a guarantee it'll rain all 3 of those days also. Never fails. Enough is enough:mad:. I know, the only thing you can do about the weather is complain so,,,,,,,,,,I'm complaining.:D

Mr C

Reaction score
I feel your pain..."activated" the insurance over from storage coverage and the rain began...

Good times. Sigh.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Guess what? It's raining again,,,,,,,,,,,all gosh darn day. To make it even more peachy out, it's a whole 36 degrees. Nothing like an ice cold rain to refresh a person.:confused: Freeze warning for tonight and maybe even a bit of that word we don't like to say, snow. It is almost June, right???????????

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yep, 94 yesterday and about the same for today. So far, the humidity is low so it's not too bad but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,starting tomorrow, just in time to go back to work, supposed to get humid and sticky.

Good to know you're still around Captain! Long time no, well you know. :cool:

Back