The FMJ Weather Channel

Aspen500

Reaction score
Muggy in Florida? The heck you say :p It's only about 34% here now and even at 92 it feels pretty nice. I hear tomorrow your muggy is coming and it'll be 25-30% higher than now. Wonder if the R134a machine (and/or R1234) will be getting any use at work, lol! Strange how when it gets hot and muggy the number of people that suddenly decide to get their A/C fixed quadruples. Weird, ain't it?;)

Aspen500

Reaction score
Hey, I didn't mean for you to send it this way! lol Not even 8:30 and it's 79 with 81% humidity. SO glad I brought my fan to work today.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Similar to 6 weeks ago, I think Wisconsin has slid south and is now next to Florida. Early yesterday morning it was border line needing a light jacket and today, you need nothing at all. Right now hazy sunshine, 82 degrees and 87% humidity. DANG! :eek: Makes it more muggy since it rained last night (finally) and the evaporation makes it even soggier out. Yeah I know, it's July, what do I expect?:D

Justwondering

Reaction score
Nothing at all ??
I don’t think the world is ready for everyone in Wisconsin to appear ‘in the buff’ due to warm weather.

Rotflmao
JW

Aspen500

Reaction score
If they don't like it, they don't have to look! LOL

Seems the humidity went away, at least for today that is. Much nicer feeling outside,,,,,,,,,,,except for the giant bee nest I just noticed hanging under the rear of the house. Don't have any bee killer so I doused it with brake cleaner. Now I've got a bee hive with a crap load of angry bees, and a few dead ones. Didn't go to plan...............:confused:

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Spray carburetor cleaner (or most anything else in a spray can) with a lighter does a nice number on flying critters. Just don't burn down the house!

One nice method about this is it burns/melts off the wings before they can reach you.

Aspen500

Reaction score
OK, jokes over. Ha ha, very funny, it can stop snowing anytime now,,,,,,,,anytime, we're waiting........... :mad:

Aspen500

Reaction score
Ended up with about 6" of that sh,,,,,I mean snow. As always seems to happen after a snow storm, temp is 30 now and it's going down from there all day. Teens this afternoon, below zero tonight. Would be unbearable and sweaty but there's going to be a nice NW breeze of 15-30 mph, gusting to 50 mph to keep us cool. :rolleyes: Snow drifts, sigh................................................

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
We went from snow to rain but still cold and supposed to drop again tonight. I got part of one driveway and a walkway done so at least the car can get out. The truck will have to make use of 4wd for a while.

Justwondering

Reaction score
We are in a drought.
Monday it was freezing at night and high was 46 with 50mph winds.
Thursday high is 74 and low is 62
Friday high is 80 and low is 40.

whiplash

few days of 60 then back into the 70s

and no rain/precip at all. I'm going to have dead trees in 2 years when they realize they didn't get rain this year.

JW

Aspen500

Reaction score
Snow, frigging snow. 2" yesterday, another 2-3" forecast for tomorrow afternoon, then 7-9" Friday afternoon into Saturday morning. Grumble, whine, complain. Hope on the horizon though!!!!!! Melt, melt, melt :D

nov 08 2021.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Ended up with 10" of snow last night. Thankfully the predicted 20-30 mph wind, gusts to 50 mph, never materialized(!) It's actually kind of nice out, about 35 degrees, clear skies, bright sunshine and very little wind. Looking forward to Wednesday, now they're saying 55 for a high:) About 3 1/2 hours out there snow blowing and shoveling (got it all done in one shot and I'll feel it in the morning) and never got the slightest bit cold. Nice change from a normal Dec 11th!

Back