Time To Whip It Out!

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Got the 52 egg beater in the sun.
View attachment 12709
copter 2.jpg

kkritsilas

Reaction score
What was Petro-Canada is now owned by Suncor, one of the big oil sands players.

Most of the gas stations are Not corporately owned. Almost all are owned by "operating companies" that operate multiple gas station brands (Petro-Canada, Shell, Esso. etc.) in a region (like Eastern Canada, Atlantic Canada, etc.)

Aspen500

Reaction score
I have started the count down to a theoretical time to whip it out again. If the weather trends stay the same (warmer than normal, less snow than normal) I'm guessing only 150 days to go, give or take a few. Should just fly by...........Yeah right!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I have started the count down to a theoretical time to whip it out again. If the weather trends stay the same (warmer than normal, less snow than normal) I'm guessing only 150 days to go, give or take a few. Should just fly by...........Yeah right!

Blink of an eye and we'll be rolling again.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I got a whopping 300, give or take a few. Pretty pathetic actually.............Seemed to always be raining or threatening to rain at any moment the entire season.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I did about 250 miles, give or take a few. Pretty pathetic actually............Seems like it was always raining or threatening to rain or might rain at any time without warning all season. Plus, literally every single show I planned to go to, got rained out. One got rained out and then on the rain date the following month,,,,,,it got rained out :(
Hoping for better conditions next year.
--- Post updated ---
Whipped it out today. Went backwards about 30 feet out of the garage and once the engine got up to temp, drove forward about 30 feet. It'll be a while until it can go on the road. Wait for the salt to wash off (hoping they don't need to add anymore this season) then,,,,,wait for the street sweepers to clean the 8,000 tons of sand and rocks off the streets. Yep, wait patiently. :(

No pics, didn't happen so..............You'll just have to trust me that these were taken a couple hours ago.
DSCF0001.JPG
DSCF0002.JPG

Aspen500

Reaction score
I want to whip it out so bad! It'd be a PERFECT day (no clouds, low 70's, zero wind) and I would whip it out if it weren't for that white stuff on the roads yet. On the freeway you can still see a white haze behind semi's and my black truck takes on a white tinge from salt dust. All the surface streets have had the sweepers go over them (again) but the salt remains and there's little to no rain in the forecast.
When you want rain, it's 100% clear skies, when you don't want rain (like on car show/cruise day) it'll be a day long deluge. Just can't win! :cool:
Tempted to make a run up the frontage road and back but then I might regret it later........................Stupid salt.:mad:

Justwondering

Reaction score
And here I was thinking it would be a good day to wax the car, when I get my programming done for the day.

I cannot imagine what ya'll are going through. How you have the self-discipline to stay off the road is amazing.

Aspen500

Reaction score
It's tough, let me tell you! Especially when it's been since last November. That salt dust will get into every nook and cranny on a car and attract moisture which turns the metal/water/salt combo into a battery and causes corrosion and there's really no way to get it out once it gets in. It's almost worse than when the salt water is wet slush in the winter. The dust will travel everywhere. To be honest, don't drive the car in the rain either and if there's even a small chance of rain in the forecast I don't go more than 10 minutes from the house, just in case. Yep, anal :D

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Well the weather is perfect here so the missus and I went to the garage and we both whipped it out. :D

Today was Plymouth day!

20160416_131859-1.jpg
20160416_131917-2.jpg

--- Post updated ---
:D

20160416_140855-1.jpg

Darth-Car

Reaction score
I am thinking a really good multi-stage wax job could bring around Lady V's car quite nicely.

Back