Time To Whip It Out!

Erics5th

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm thinking that too! I still haven't decided if I'm going back to police rims (from Wheel Vintiques) or get some Cragar SS's in the future.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm thinking that too! I still haven't decided if I'm going back to police rims (from Wheel Vintiques) or get some Cragar SS's in the future.

I do like Cragars....actually REALLY like them.
But my personal taste is saying doggies with no trim rings.
I REALLY like the look on your car.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Well, I didn't get to "whip out" my F's, but I did get to "whip out" my B!

charger pic 1.jpg

charger pic 1.jpg

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Thanks guys, except for changing wheels, its just like it was back in 1982!

Erics5th

Reaction score
Can't argue with 300hp (from only 3.6L), leather, cold ac, satellite radio and low 20s around town, 30+ on the freeway for gas milage and slightly better acceleration than a first generation 5.7 Hemi Charger. The payments on the other hand... And now the wife wants a truck! :icon_eek:

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Looks sweet Eric, and yep I cant argue either....LOL ......Took some pics of the two of them together also........

charger pic 4.jpg

charger pic 4.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Can't argue with 300hp (from only 3.6L), leather, cold ac, satellite radio and low 20s around town, 30+ on the freeway for gas milage and slightly better acceleration than a first generation 5.7 Hemi Charger. The payments on the other hand... And now the wife wants a truck! :icon_eek:

Looks like both our wives gave us a surprise...
Yours wants a truck.......
When my wife said she wanted a car I was thinking...small...quick...sporty.
Nope.....she wanted a classic.
When I showed her the Volare it was a done deal...go figure.
Gotta like that. :icon_scratch:

Erics5th

Reaction score
Nice Charger 80! Is yours the Rally package? My rims are the same, only black (Blacktop Package). Thinking of getting my spoiler black like the Super Bee's and getting some real exhaust tips on it. Still waiting on DiabloSport to come out with a flash for the computer... Great looking real Charger BTW... :icon_mrgreen:

The truck my wife wants has to be newer. She loves old ones (specifically 60-66 Chevy/GMC's, my favorites too) but wants a newer one for daily use. We simply don't have the space for many cars.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Nice Charger 80! Is yours the Rally package? My rims are the same, only black (Blacktop Package). Thinking of getting my spoiler black like the Super Bee's and getting some real exhaust tips on it. Still waiting on DiabloSport to come out with a flash for the computer... Great looking real Charger BTW... :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks Eric, Mines is just the SE. Bought it used this last January with 48,000. (2011)

Erics5th

Reaction score
Ah, so you have the 5spd auto. Got the 8spd in mine. You can get a Diablo tune for it then! Get dual exhaust and a cold air intake... I have that factory on mine and it bumps the power up to 300 from 292hp. Yeah, its only 8 hp but with an after market exhaust (like Magnaflow) and an Airraid CIA it may be more for you.

Sorry to hijack the thread Captain. I'll shut up now.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Ah, so you have the 5spd auto. Got the 8spd in mine. You can get a Diablo tune for it then! Get dual exhaust and a cold air intake... I have that factory on mine and it bumps the power up to 300 from 292hp. Yeah, its only 8 hp but with an after market exhaust (like Magnaflow) and an Airraid CIA it may be more for you.

Sorry to hijack the thread Captain. I'll shut up now.

Not at all....
This is all about "whipping out your rides"
And that's what your talking about....carry on
I enjoy reading about everyone's rides. :read2:

Back