Time warp?

old yellow 78

Reaction score
So, what happened to forum conversation between Aug. 28th and yesterday (9-8-21)? I can't find anything in the forum between those two dates. Was the site down, or am I just not looking in the right place?

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I suspect a computer hiccup occurred.
I went to find a "For Sale" thread about an air cleaner I purchased - and it is "poof" gone.
Even the PM I had started with the seller was also gone.
BudW

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yesterday I noticed odd things. One time it just came up as "domain account suspended" or something like that anyways. Later the site came up but it was some sort of deal where it had the basic text version with nothing else and it didn't work anyways. Seems to be OK now.

Just noticed "random pics" jumps from Aug 16 to Sept 8th, 23 days missing. Nobody happened to see a TARDIS disguised as a London Police Box land, did they? ;)

Last edited:

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Im not mad. I posted things I dont normally post here and poof gone.

Screenshots are great at the time though.

Or did anything really happen at all??

Kramer79

Reaction score
I wonder what else we all did during the lost days? I checked to see if I replaced the power steering pump without knowing, no luck. Maybe that marty guy finally got the best fmj he could find - and it made a universe disruption

69-

Reaction score
My brake problem is gone as well. Hillarious discussion about small european cars while the brake of the LeBaron was fixed on the road.

Maybe account suspended (I saw that, too) and fully deleted but the restored backup was a couple days off?

Back