Ultimate Cop Cars

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
A shrine to the coolest cop cars ever made by Ma Mopar.

Might as well start with these.
A few F's and an M.

3362142_orig.jpg

8405581_orig.jpg

168947_orig.jpg

3539628_orig.jpg

3362142_orig.jpg

8405581_orig.jpg

168947_orig.jpg

3539628_orig.jpg

Bruceynz

Reaction score
The best thing about cop cars is they had all the heavy duty parts, anti sway bars front and rear, big brakes, etc etc I was also told that the bodies had more spot welds in them to make them stronger, not living in the USA and unlikely ever to see an M body cop car I have take their word for it :)

Mr C

Reaction score
These prowled the streets of my youth. These are the first thing that come to mind when I think Cop car.

3843682074_10541f8897_b.jpg

untitled.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
These prowled the streets of my youth. These are the first thing that come to mind when I think Cop car.

Two of my faves.
Great to see a 74 that's not cloned into anther stupid bluesmobile...and that's a sweet Fury.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
As far as the Toronto cars we had the Caravelle in the 80's.
This is a semi recent picture of a restored one.

1024px-YellowTorontoPoliceCar.jpg

And back in school Toronto's finest used to show up with "Blinky" the safety car.

20131116_BLINKY_TOcopcar.jpg

1024px-YellowTorontoPoliceCar.jpg

20131116_BLINKY_TOcopcar.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You shut your maple syrup mouth! I effing love the Blues Brothers! The only musical that I will ever like. The third most important character is an immortal Mopar!

You've obviously misunderstood me.

The Blues Brothers is my favourite movie of all time and the bluesmobile is easily one of the greatest Mopars ever.

But what I can't stand is when people take a perfectly good 74 Monaco and turn it into "another stupid bluesmobile clone". Get my drift? The bluesmobile was awesome but there's no need for everyone who gets their hands on a 74 to turn the dang thing into one.

greymouser7

Reaction score
You've obviously misunderstood me.

The Blues Brothers is my favourite movie of all time and the bluesmobile is easily one of the greatest Mopars ever.

But what I can't stand is when people take a perfectly good 74 Monaco and turn it into "another stupid bluesmobile clone". Get my drift? The bluesmobile was awesome but there's no need for everyone who gets their hands on a 74 to turn the dang thing into one.
Yeah I am not to serious, I feel the same way about 68'69' dodge chargers converted to general lees -though that does often make them a cheaper option. Sorry for bustin' your chops, was just trying to raz you in disagreement. It's hard to translate my awesomeness on the web. ;P

What kind of car/year is the bottom vehicle?

I loved Hunter as a kid, seems like it is one of those shows that fell off the map- like Hard Castle & Mc Cormick & a few other car/cop shows.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Yeah I am not to serious, I feel the same way about 68'69' dodge chargers converted to general lees -though that does often make them a cheaper option. Sorry for bustin' your chops, was just trying to raz you in disagreement. It's hard to translate my awesomeness on the web. ;P

What kind of car/year is the bottom vehicle?

I loved Hunter as a kid, seems like it is one of those shows that fell off the map- like Hard Castle & Mc Cormick & a few other car/cop shows.

The upside about the General Lee clones is that sometimes it involves saving a total basket case. Whereas I've seen perfectly good 74 Monacos torn apart and butcher painted to look like a bluesmobile all in the hopes of bringing in more money. To each his own I guess but it pisses me off.

That beautiful beast at the bottom is a 1972 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit car.

Back