ummmmm hmmmmmm i dont even know how to say it

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
2015-ford-naias-gt-gt350-mustang-raptor-017.jpg

i feel like a traitor ,but i love this ,,furds new 2017 600hp

2015-ford-naias-gt-gt350-mustang-raptor-017.jpg

gtsdude

Reaction score
I have a friend who's dad has the newer GT-40, he let me take it for a spin along with his 96 Viper GTS Coupe. Way fun to drive! He took the GT-40 in for an oil change at the local ford dealer and asked to have the rear tires replaced under warranty because it is so hard to not turn the tires from a stop, and he was serious. They just kinda blew him off on the tire replacement. He got a call the next day from the service manager, he said I have some good news and bad news. Good news is we got your new rear tires for your car replaced at no charge, the bad news is the reason you have new tires is because the tech took it for a test drive, spun out and hit a curb! You also have a new rear wheel that was broke when he hit the curb! He was happy to have new tires and told them "see I told you its hard not to spin the tires". True story.
Aspen 2.jpg

Aspen 2.jpg

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
lol thats a great story :) ide be worried about alignment and body twist though ,,ide prob be kinda pissed

gtsdude

Reaction score
aspen side shot.jpg
Oh yeah, his son told him the same thing. He wasn't too concerned, he was just happy to get some new tires.

aspen side shot.jpg

kkritsilas

Reaction score
First the European got silly with the horsepower, then Mopar releases the Hellcat engine (all 707 HP of it), and now both Ford (new GT40) and GM (Corvette ZR1 Zora) are trying to catch up to both. At least the American car manufacturers have more "bread and butter" cars to help pay for the R&D on these supercars. I guess the European supercar makers end up charging sky-high prices in order to recover their costs.

Kostas

Last edited:

greymouser7

Reaction score
Ford tried to buy ?Ferrari? and was insulted, I wanna say in the late 50's-early 60's.

Ford turned to his men and told them to build something to destroy Ferrari's domination at the track.

Ford had lots of innovation: the cobra coupe, the Daytona coupe, and probably as many V8 variants then Chrysler, Desoto, General Motors, and AMC combined.

They were the ones to continue to compete with us in the late 60's & early 70's of NASCAR and sponsored drag racing when General Motors dropped out. Ford has at some point in their existence made more money in real-estate than in the automotive market-AND WAS NEVER BAILED OUT BY THE GOVERNMENT. I truly love Mopar first and foremost, but Ford as a company is one more American success story that makes me very proud of their people.

I love the competition between the big three and anyone else in their lane. RIP AMC.

Back