We salute all Veterans 11/11/2014

slant6billy

Reaction score
This is from last week's show. We had our observance of Veterans' Day as well. I got the Staff Sergeant and Gunnery Sergeant some fat Philly style sandwiches over at Urban Outfitters cafe. It was both an honor and privilege to sit with them and just shoot the shit. There is plenty of attractive women over there at Urban to give lunch the perfect atmosphere for our Marines.

As for the pic- I know the girl is in the way of the Volare'. More importantly- Where the hell is that dirty old man's hand?
Volare Show and shine.jpg

For the Veterans- we salute you.

Volare Show and shine.jpg

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Cool pic , my grandfather was at juno beach on d day and got hit ,,he survived but 40 yrs later on the anniversary of d day june 6 th 1984 he passed away ,,its always made me wonder ? Why 40 yrs exactly ? Did he die of a broken and tormented heart ? Or was that all the big man in the sky gave him that day he was praying for his life while he lay dying on the beach ? Rip grandpa

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
m-48-chaparral-desert-storm-500x332.jpg

Thanks I appreciate it. 1981-1984 SPC-5 Fort Hood Texas, First Cavalry Division 27th Maintenance Battalion. Chapparel Missile Systems Technician.

m-48-chaparral-desert-storm-500x332.jpg

Last edited:

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Thats cool thanks for your service ,all vets deserve props imo regardless of title or position

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Our Remembrance day is tomorrow. As I'm sure some of you know we lost two of our own to a couple of whackjobs up here.....
Blows me away that freedoms earned by our troops are wasted on vermin like that......but that's another story.

To all who serve and have served....a sincere bow and a tip of the hat.

And for all my Canuck brethren.....at 11:00am tomorrow I hope you'll be joining me in two minutes of silence.....

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Damn strait capt ,all stops at 11 am,its the least we as a nation can and should do ,my hats off now and always to our Canadian troops and our southern brothers in arms ,,i dont always agree that war is the solution but hear me loud n clear im very happy and give my respects to those who take that job on when its needed

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
I wonder if i asked the question who the usa won there independence from and when? Who would know without looking it up ? Or even who the vice president is right now ? It boggles my mind that kids now a days dont know these things but i bet they could name the tv show snookie is on same here in canada ,if you ask who was in the war of 1812 and who won ? Not a clue i bet with most ,the saying lest we forget should have some meaning just my rant for the fallen fathers of this country

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Most of our politicians.

They don't know any better.

Most of them seem pretty respectful. Or at the very least go through the trouble to act the part.

The one's that piss me off are the slobs I work with who won't even stop their menial tasks for two minutes to pay some respect.

Greg55_99

Reaction score
AWACS.jpg

Back in the day, you had to be tough to fly the heavies.

Greg
USAF Airborne Warning and Control Squadrons
1984-94

AWACS.jpg

Back