Window adjustment

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Since Supersoft advertises here I thought they might, maybe contribute to the forum? I dunno how this stuff works but I assume it's not free to host?? .. and with the wealth of info here, worth it !!!! .. oh and after checking that seam .. it's just the seam separating, not different thickness of rubber?(quality) thanks for the memory jog .. the other door rubbers came from Steele .. they just don't fit right .. there is a lip that is supposed to keep everything tight to the door that I just can't keep in place .. it goes on, just won't stay, so it's there but not tight like it should be.. also the Volare has much less wind noise, mind you the other car has full frame windows and we would fix those by bending the door frame at the top ... I'm a little hesitant to do that for 2 reasons 1, I wasn't very good at it when I worked there 2, if I break this glass it might be impossible to find a replacement.
I've re-read this more than once and it's not coming off like I want it to (sort of rude) .. I don't know how to change it ... sorry if I offended

No offense at all. I know people have contacted both Steele and Metro and from what I understand they weren't all that helpful (didn't really seem to give a shit). I know that Metro is an advertiser on here and if they'd like to chime in....by all means. I think they cater primarily to the obvious letter platforms (A, B, and E) and as usual aren't that concerned with keeping the F customers happy. We're still the butt ugly stepchild. M's and J's aren't even on the radar.

The_Red_Baron

Reaction score
No offense at all. I know people have contacted both Steele and Metro and from what I understand they weren't all that helpful (didn't really seem to give a shit). I know that Metro is an advertiser on here and if they'd like to chime in....by all means. I think they cater primarily to the obvious letter platforms (A, B, and E) and as usual aren't that concerned with keeping the F customers happy. We're still the butt ugly stepchild. M's and J's aren't even on the radar.
I've stopped worrying about that. Currently getting ready to pull my motor. Found bits and pieces of soft, non-magnetic metal in bot the old and new filter. Pump finally got jammed by a small piece of what looks like bearing. Either getting it rebuilt or new motor entirely. Sad to see this happen, since it's only been a few months since I first got the car. Off topic for this tread, but I'll work on that among other things when the engine is away. Thanks for the info though.

Back