The FMJ Weather Channel

Aspen500

Reaction score
We'll take some of that too!
Got 3" of snow overnight, off and on snow today, it's 29 degrees, north wind, windchill of 12 degrees and it's not pleasant at all.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Calendar says April 8, weather says Dec 8th.
apr08.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Kept getting periodic blizzards all day. At one point you could barely see the mill across the street from work, only about 300 feet away. Windchills have dropped to single digits and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's depressing.
Something so wrong about having to get your ice scraper out to clean the windows before coming home on April 8th. It just ain't right. I blame all the Prius owners ;)
--- Post updated ---
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let this forecast be right!
april 8 2016.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
The latest is still showing 60's for Friday and Saturday(!) Have to get through the next few days. Today was sunny but only 34 degrees and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1-3" possible tonight :(

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Snowing like winter again.
Then I'm sure there's a bean counter who figures it's cheaper to dump the salt than store it all summer.
My street looks like Bonneville.
It was dry Friday and I could see the tire tracks on the white street.
Again, no buses after 11pm.
apr10.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Holy sh*t! It's 55 degrees out(!), the sun is shining (mostly) and there's little wind. It feels SO nice out. Back to the crapper for a couple days and then,,,,,,,,,60's starting Friday!!!!!!!!!
Behind my backyard are two storm water sediment ponds with a frog population. I won't be happy until I hear them croaking out there at night. Once you hear the frogs, it means spring is really and truly here to stay. They have never been wrong, ever. Somehow they just know....................

The predicted 1-3" of snow last night never materialized, no precip at all of any kind, and that's a very good thing.
--- Post updated ---
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. High of 35, no sun, NW wind 15-30 mph, gusting as high as 50 mph.................Made for a two hands on the wheel at all times drive on the way home on the intercourse. Couple times I was on the shoulder rumble strips before I knew what happened. Saw a tall cube van darn near go over up in front of me. Saw air under the left rear tires when a sudden gust hit. Yikes.
It gets better from here on out I think. Next 6 days at least, it gets warmer each day, mostly sunny and Fri-Sat-Sun shows a high of 68-69-70 respectively(!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I'll believe it when I see it though. Could be just a cruel hoax.

Last edited:

Justwondering

Reaction score
1 1/2 inch to 3 inch hail today, 100 mph winds
Thankfully its just a little north and a little south of us.
Lord let us stay in the sweet spot for the next few hours.
Other than that its a beautiful day, low 70s and partly sunny earlier.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Cold wind is blowing from the north so snow is still on the plate.
Froze having a outdoor smoke and I don't want to go back out today.

Might be May before I get the coupe out.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
"Spring-like" weather the rest of this week. Which is nice.. since it's "spring" and all.. supposed to be almost 75 Sunday. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I THINK we just past the hump earlier today. This morning it was dark, heavy overcast, snow, Styrofoam bb like stuff, windy, low 30's...........Absolutely horrible. This afternoon though, it semi cleared up so the sun is shining, the temp "shot" up to the high 40's and the wind calmed down PLUS, switched directions from NW to SW. Could it really be coming true? Could spring actually be here for good?
Supposed to be sunny and 60-70 for at least a few days.
I won't get too excited until I hear those 100% accurate frogs croaking in the ponds out back. As I mentioned before, they have never, ever, not even once been wrong. Even if it got warm for 2 weeks straight, no frogs has always meant it'll get cold and there will be a huge snowstorm coming. Guaranteed.
I'm going to go outside late this evening (once the freeway traffic dies down some, when a person can actually hear themselves think outside) and listen. Come on froggy's! lol

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Becky Sue, are you, and hubby ok? Hopefully you did not suffer any damage from that stuff. I saw on the national news people's homes that looked like they had been in one of those war zones from all of the damage.

Back