The FMJ Weather Channel

Aspen500

Reaction score
Past 3 days have been clear early, then cumulus clouds during the day and then clear again at night, temps around 80, low humidity (25-35%) and light breeze. Pretty darn nice if you ask me:D. Today was the most average day there could be. The average high/low for today is 79/55 and it the low last night was 55, the high today was 79. Kinda boring, lol.

Don't worry though, starting tomorrow it'll be abby normal and both temps and humidity go up.. Wednesday's high predicted at 90 and all it says is "very humid" and wind speeds of 0-5 mph. But wait, it can't make up it's mind and only mid 70's for the weekend. Then it says "HA, got ya!" Next week back to the high 80's/low 90's and humid again. Hard to get acclimated to one temp or the other that way.

Justwondering

Reaction score
I'm okay til it gets to 100 then I just slowly fade away.
We have another 4 days of 100 plus and the weatherman says 95 starting saturday...

Aspen500

Reaction score
Could be an uncomfortable one today. Got up just before 6am and it was 73 degrees and a humidity of 100%. I guess it's 100% before sunrise quite often. The problem is, it's supposed to stay high all day, and tomorrow as well. Geez, you'd almost think it was summer or something:p Not usually this humid though, especially in August. Better hot and humid than twenty below zero and snow.

Justwondering

Reaction score
102 with real feel of 113 .. two more days of 'unseasonably hot' weather. Marty - hope you are staying cool.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Had to move my wife's Scamry......this is the outside temp on the shady side of the street.

20160810_172838.jpg

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
One word describes today.
HUMID.
100% humidity with a nice soupy fog this morning.
Humidex of 100F.

I gave it a go on car stuff this morning and was was soaked, came in for a A/C break, just to go out and get soaked again.

I called a buddy to show up while I changed a tire because I was worried I'd pass out or something while I did it and be farked.

After farking around with a little floor jack, I had an idea...a impact gun on a factory scissor jack.
Worked real good.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I've only had my own impact gun for 3 yrs or so, but the first time I ever jacked up a car that way.
I say, I'll do it again next time.

So we got rain to make things even more soupy and now the sun is back out.
105F humidex.

That's what I figure we're about to get.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Since it was getting kind of dry out and my lawn was barely growing (sarcasm) it rained, and rained and rained this morning. Total roughly 1.75" when it stopped around 11am, with another round coming this evening along with possible severe t-storms. Oh goodie.
I'm not saying it was muggy today but at 1pm I decided to check. Only 83 degrees but the humidity was 91%. Yikes.
Cars all have what appears to be a faucet turned on but it's just the water coming out the A/C condensate drain. Steady stream. I felt like a wet sponge by the time 4:30 rolled around (quitting time).

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
A new level of insanity today. With the fumidex they say it's 108° today.

Okay come on now.....we're Canucks for God's sake.

Back