FOR SALE 1987 Fifth Ave.- Parts-What ya need ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wander Wagon

Reaction score
Is anybody interested in the Door panels complete ??
They are Very nice. If Not, I have someone interested in the Lenses....

Earl
IMG_8569.jpeg
IMG_8567.jpeg

Wander Wagon

Reaction score
Here are parts I pulled yesterday for several different people..... Bud,..Camtron....Hayzoos...80 mirada.. My daughter bought a house Friday, and I'm helping her paint etc etc this weekend, and today is my wifes birthday, so nothing happening at the shop today. I'll be back out there tomorrow. If you see the part you asked about, shoot me a PM with your offer, and we'll go from there. I'm offering to first person who asked about each item. Thanks

IMG_8581.jpeg

IMG_8577.jpeg

IMG_8579.jpeg

IMG_8590.jpeg

IMG_8582.jpeg

IMG_8584.jpeg

IMG_8589.jpeg

IMG_8591.jpeg

Wander Wagon

Reaction score
Here are some other items i pulled that no one has spoken for if you're interested..... Dash trim,Trunk Logo, & Owners manuals.....also have the window sticker for the car if anyone wants to see it......
IMG_8587.jpeg

IMG_8585.jpeg

IMG_8580.jpeg

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
I'd be interested in the window sticker or other paper work, I've been collecting some stuff like that as I find It to scan for my website.

Wander Wagon

Reaction score
Gentlemen,
I am swamped this week. I actually had a couple of half days of Freelance work come up, so I have to work a couple of days !!
I'm also still helping my daughter paint & Move this weekend.
I promise, I am keeping up with everyones wants and Parts they have spoken for. I will get to Post office as soon as possible to start shipping, and will be back to car to pull more parts ASAP
thanks for everyones patience.
Earl

Duke5A

Reaction score
What kind of shape is the hood ornament in? I'm interested in the trunk emblem as well and possibly the gauge cluster cover. Depends on how the chrome is on it.

Wander Wagon

Reaction score
What kind of shape is the hood ornament in? I'm interested in the trunk emblem as well and possibly the gauge cluster cover. Depends on how the chrome is on it.
I'll look at the hood ornament. The deck emblem is sold already,and there are some gauges that were put into the instrument cluster cover, but i dont think they are glued in.....I can take some close up photos of it for you. Otherwise, i think its in great shape.

Duke5A

Reaction score
Hood ornament looks to have some pits in the crystal. What do you want for it?

I could be interested in those gauges depending on what they are as well.

Wander Wagon

Reaction score
DFuke5A
IMG_8628.jpeg
IMG_8630 (1).jpg
IMG_8627 (1).jpeg
I'll look at it again tomorrow.... Not sure if its pits or Black primer that splashed on it when they painting hood...The Guages are Hotsystem Universal Digital Guages. Oil pressure, Water temp, and RPM Guage. they have the wires going back into factory plugs.....but no sending units...(they stayed with Motor I guess...) The Guages stay with the dash Bezel at this point.... make me an offer for it....

redhorse819

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a 5th ave that believe it or not was a Drag Car !! 318 is Gone, I am Using the front disc brakes for my 64 ( Why I bought the car) But it has a:
-Pair of 318 Headers and Collectors,Header Mufflers, some 3" pipe I believe and a single Raptor Muffler
-904 Trans that is still in it, I know nothing about, With Tourque Converter
-a 7 1/4 rear end I know nothing about,
and still some decent Body Parts But Hood,Trunk, & Rear Doors have had the supports torched out....
- front end,
-rear end sheetmetal & Trim.
-front door panels
-( Blue ) dash,
-Visors, -
Seatbelts,
-Rear seat Blue,
-floor mats Blue,
-Trunk Latch ( Sold)
-Power Brake Booster- & Master Cyl
- K Member
-Steering Column
Ask about anything, and i'll check to see if its there....
View attachment 43217 View attachment 43218 View attachment 43219 View attachment 43220 View attachment 43221 View attachment 43222 View attachment 43223 View attachment 43224

redhorse819

Reaction score
Hi everyone I own a 1988 Chrysler Fifth avenue. Does anyone still have mopar 04289087 duel port vacuum solenoid they will want to sell. I know a lot of people have done electronic distributor conversions. But I still have the lean burn system. Get a clicking sound for 10 minutes from the duel port vacuum solenoid until engine is at operating temperature. Thanks Kevin

redhorse819

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a 5th ave that believe it or not was a Drag Car !! 318 is Gone, I am Using the front disc brakes for my 64 ( Why I bought the car) But it has a:
-Pair of 318 Headers and Collectors,Header Mufflers, some 3" pipe I believe and a single Raptor Muffler
-904 Trans that is still in it, I know nothing about, With Tourque Converter
-a 7 1/4 rear end I know nothing about,
and still some decent Body Parts But Hood,Trunk, & Rear Doors have had the supports torched out....
- front end,
-rear end sheetmetal & Trim.
-front door panels
-( Blue ) dash,
-Visors, -
Seatbelts,
-Rear seat Blue,
-floor mats Blue,
-Trunk Latch ( Sold)
-Power Brake Booster- & Master Cyl
- K Member
-Steering Column
Ask about anything, and i'll check to see if its there....
View attachment 43217 View attachment 43218 View attachment 43219 View attachment 43220 View attachment 43221 View attachment 43222 View attachment 43223 View attachment 43224

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back