FOR SALE 77 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Ive sit and tried 8 different ways to do the math and for me it just dont add up. With running driving t tops cars that do pop up they are in the 6-10k range.

Ive been offered stupid money for the t tops parts I sit on but to do this car and use good paint 2k plus just in paint and supplies it all gets crazy quickly. If one wasnt sitting on new trim now, even hunting nos trim and bezels youd be $1500 down or better, $400 for a grille then a motor/trans and seat covers.... Over 1k to do the front end, ect.

But if you decide to part it, I need a good clean steel hood with driver trim. If you were closer ive alot of trade stock.

I know some feel its not all about the money but after so long and spending so much a low mile base car cloned into a runner or such is good bang for the buck because no matter how some feel Fs still have not proven to hold much value. The more money one puts in one the more money one will take a hit in the end.

Ed Dorey

Reaction score
In Missouri you can get a "Bonded Title" with just a little bit of work. I think it would be well worth it in this case. I'd check with your particular state and see how to do it. Most states have some sort of provision for getting titles on cars without titles. I was doing that on my 78 RT until I figured out jsut how bad of shape mine was in. Ended up using it for a parts car unfortunately.

Here's how to get a bonded title for your car in Florida...Florida Lost Title? How To Get A Florida Bonded Title

moparmarkk

Reaction score
XfbodyX, I did put trade,and 2500.00 may be high,I figured i'd get beat up some.you have first dibs,I am a trader so if you want we can talk,PM me ,Mark
where are you located?

XfbodyX

Reaction score
I will PM you on it, id have to drag it to Western KS.

The whole title thing on any deal is so sketchy and nerve racking, the one I posted about I just this week was able to get a title showing I bought it in 94, plates and ins, SO now I can keep it as a driver or probably do a proper resto but I wanst going to do jack until I had all docs in order.

The biggest issue Ive found is so many are not up on what the standards were back before cars were 20-60k new. My bill of sale was a simple hand written one on notebook paper being so old it had rust marks from a paper clip. Not uncommon in 94, crazy today, they want the proper form and notorized.

The certified vin inspection by the state police, and luckly he didnt trip the trunk and cowl had on of the vin seq. transposed on the higher end of the seq. Not uncommon on a old mopar but unheard of in modern times.

If this had been a running/driving car with a fresh reg. from any state I could of got a simple vin inspection, walked in and walked out and been done.

DSC00104.JPG

DSC00105.JPG

DSC00106.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back