80 Mirada,

SRTMirada

Reaction score
What is your impression of the VFN rear clip. Would you recommend it?

80mirada

Reaction score
It needs work, it takes abit to get it lined up. It has some cosmetic issues that need worked out on it. If you want a stock look it is not the best choice.

SRTMirada

Reaction score
What is the best choice? This is something that every Mirada owner will have to deal with at some point.

Joe12459

Reaction score
There aren't a lot of options. VFN, Replica Plastics, or custom made. The Replica Plastics repops are TERRIBLE right out of the box, but would probably be ok with a lot of professional body work. The VFN is lighter weight race car stuff, not exactly stock appearing. Again, with some body work, it would probably look good.

80mirada

Reaction score
If you want a stock rear bumper, the replica plastics are a usable place to start. The VFN would require a lot of work to use a stock bumper, and the molded in one is off center plus some places are misshapen

80mirada

Reaction score
Come to think of it, I think BHA43 is going to make Mirada and Cordoba quarter fillers, and they will be the ones to get. I have seen his F-body stuff and can tell you, that they look as good as the originals, only the fact that they are rigid gives away that they are fiberglass. So if F-body stuff is any indication of what his J-body stuff will be like, I hope he does a Mirada nose.

80mirada

Reaction score
20180407_091530.jpg

Ready for her trip to Wiscosin

Mn mopar

Reaction score
Yes it is and it really does worth the time and effort in my eyes, i also want to get rid of the vinal roof but dont know what it looks like under there yet, thats about a year out for me though

Duke5A

Reaction score
Great work, really enjoyed reading the thread. What plans do you have for the motor?

Back