Firm Feel Products

MARCH374

Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand your question; that Fast Ratio arm is from firmfeel not OEM. Hope that answers your question.
Firm feel lists fast ratio arm with 2 diff sizes ( large/small option.) Do you know what year(s) used small vs large ? Thanks

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
Part of me really wants to do these upgrades but I don't drive my cars enough to make it worthwhile when I have other cars that already handle better.. oh and of course the whole money thing too

Duke5A

Reaction score
Part of me really wants to do these upgrades but I don't drive my cars enough to make it worthwhile when I have other cars that already handle better.. oh and of course the whole money thing too

Then start driving them more. I'm driving that old F150 to work now that I've got it all put back together. Don't need to, but want to. My Equinox gets shit tons better mileage and has working A/C, but I'd rather drive the truck. Don't know why.

LSM360

Reaction score
I don't even put 1000 miles per year on my AHB but the upgrades have been so worth it! I enjoy it so much when I do have a chance to drive it!

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I often drive my 87 W-150 farm truck to work even though it only gets 12-13 mpg. I enjoy the rough old beast.

Back