Introducing New Member: 84Furyus

84Furyus

Reaction score
Just recently got an 84 Gran Fury Salon and looking to do some work to it.

84Furyus

Reaction score
Car is very clean 125k miles I've gotten it running better but ultimately planning to RIP the lean burn out and hop it up a little.

84Furyus

Reaction score
Heres some

20181101_180031.jpg

20181101_180039.jpg

20181101_180105.jpg

20181101_180058.jpg

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Looks like the one I posted for sale in Nebraska a few weeks ago.
Nice looking!

old yellow 78

Reaction score
I've had a bunch of F wagons since they first came out, and still have Old Yellow, which is a '78 Aspen wagon 4 speed. I only had one F coupe, a T-top '78 Aspen, but I sadly/stupidly let it go. I never owned an F four door other than wagons, nor any M at all. I regret that. The M's were such a nice descendant of the F. You are lucky to have found yours! Congrats and welcome.

84Furyus

Reaction score
I've had a bunch of F wagons since they first came out, and still have Old Yellow, which is a '78 Aspen wagon 4 speed. I only had one F coupe, a T-top '78 Aspen, but I sadly/stupidly let it go. I never owned an F four door other than wagons, nor any M at all. I regret that. The M's were such a nice descendant of the F. You are lucky to have found yours! Congrats and welcome.

Theres a very nice super low miles (iirc 86k) 5th for sale here.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
If you are referring to Darth-Car's beautiful black 5th, I am well aware of that!
FOR SALE - Darth Car Needs A New Home
A beautiful car and priced very reasonably IMO. Unfortunately, I have my hands full with my favorite toy OY, a '50 Pontiac that I am hoping to sell, a '67 VW beetle, a '00 F150 Rustruck, and my Mazda 3 daily driver. I'm hoping that Darth-Car gets a great home.

84Furyus

Reaction score
If you are referring to Darth-Car's beautiful black 5th, I am well aware of that!
FOR SALE - Darth Car Needs A New Home
A beautiful car and priced very reasonably IMO. Unfortunately, I have my hands full with my favorite toy OY, a '50 Pontiac that I am hoping to sell, a '67 VW beetle, a '00 F150 Rustruck, and my Mazda 3 daily driver. I'm hoping that Darth-Car gets a great home.
That may be a different car, I believe this one I'm talking about is in Nebraska as the owner works in Lincoln Nebraska but I know lives outside of town.
Sounds like you gave your hands full, I know how that goes.
I just sold the 92 cavalier wagon I was daily driving for the Fury. My girl has a 79 T/A I've been slowly getting closer to running and her daily driver 02 Cougar that I feel like always needs something but it's mostly I've replaced the tranny 2 times and just dreading it going again.

Back