July 20 1969

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
bama.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
That sums it up. They'r worried about stupid sh*t instead of things that really matter.
Trying not to get political so if it is, sorry.
They wanted to impeach Clinton for,,,,,,,um,,,,,,,,,having relations with not his wife (can you blame him? lol) but Obama gets away with murder (figure of speech) and no one says a thing.

Just goes to show the continuing decline of a little thing I like to call common sense.

Senior year of high school (1982) in a social studies class, we watched "Deep Throat" and then discussed the social aspects of it and movies like it. Everyone in the class went at it like mature adults. The school board had no objections, there were no protests, no teacher put on administrative leave, nothing. It was viewed like any other assignment in any other class. Can you imagine what would happen now days if a high school teacher wanted to do the same thing? As I said, loss of common sense and some people worried about stupid things, not to mention the offended by everything people. It's really getting ridiculous.:mad:

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
Here is one for the frustration. I had a fellow parent tell me that kids don't need geography class or lessons. I was asking since my kid had trouble grasping where certain cities were located in certain states and countries. Note: This was at a school forum. The other parent was a few years younger then me. His rationale was that, "Kids all have I phones with GPS". So I was so thankful he set me straight. I guess I'm a bad parent, since my kids don't have Iphones. My oldest is turning 15 and she has only had a droid for the last year and 1/2. My second is 13 and her phone is the pay as you go Strawberry shortcake Trac phone - (yes, the one I borrow to take photos and shoot video, since I use an even junkier phone). I guess I'll never be smart or cool always chasing cars like a stray dog and car parts like Fred Sanford. Don't get me started when these so called smart parents get into discussing ( arguing) with me and loosely state, " Well, Bill you would not understand, since you did not go to college" or " I know what I am talking about, I went to nursing school"............... Some people have a hard time swallowing the fact I made the Dean's list 3 terms in a row my senior year at Drexel University............ No one tell, I enjoy watching these parents think I'm Joe Dirt ........ It entertains me when these folks think I'm as dumb as I look.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Don't need math either.
Have calculators and cash registers that show the change needed.
People don't have basic math skills anymore.
Even politicians.

I saw a news blurb how the US government is going to save taxpayers 100 million dollars a year on their prescription drugs and the guy was boosting.

Simple math, so you are going to save a million people a $100.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I swear those cell phones suck away or kill the brain cells.

It's not cell phones. It's a combination of many things. The government along with the media (on the payroll) has been dumbing down society for decades now and it's working beautifully.

False intelligence is the new thing now. Well read means looking it up on Wikipedia. I've had debates with countless people who think something is truth because they saw it online. It could have been written by a 12 year old who made it up.....but it's gotta be true because they read it online.

Don't get me started.....

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Then there are the truths we are taught that are all just lies.
But since the lies are now law, what is the truth?

Building 7, even if I go with the WTC's story.
Was Oswald the luckiest shooter there was?
Duplicate both and I might buy it.

Back