LED shop lights

Aspen500

Reaction score
I considered converting my existing fixture but decided it was too much screwing around so,,,,,,,,,,ordered pre-made fixtures. Plus, about half of my old fixtures had the bulb holders cracked or broken and glued back together, taped to the housings, etc., it wasn't worth it. Some of the lights were 30 years old or more.

I would guess the LED conversion tubes have the electronics built in, just like the screw in LED's in your table lamps.

Davesmopar

Reaction score
DC If you look very closely at the bulbs it looks like they are LED strips, there is some kind of circuit board inside the bulb housing, that's about as far as I know go. LOL

my good buddy that put me on to this actually has single-ended LED bulbs, which I have not been able to find LOL, but he has one hot one ground, excuse me one hot 1 neutral, on one end and that's all it needs there's nothing at all attached to the other end of the bulb. Yes I tried wiring them up that way and I blew the fuse box three times before I figured out how to wire them up correctly haha

Aspen500, I don't blame you......

And I believe you are correct or very very close to how they work......

Back