lets see them j bods

mirada82

Reaction score
Heres a before pic from i first got it.
my pic74.jpg

my pic74.jpg

efriedrich

Reaction score
ya, that looks sick bro, i will be lowering mine soon, have you had a chance to drive it yet, how did it feel, how much did you have to turn the adjusters before you noticed a difference.

mirada82

Reaction score
ya, that looks sick bro, i will be lowering mine soon, have you had a chance to drive it yet, how did it feel, how much did you have to turn the adjusters before you noticed a difference.

Thanks. Havent got to drive it yet. Still gotta get the driver side floor welded in.Not sure how much u need to turn the adjusters,cause i started backing mikne out without checking cause i wanted to go low. You should notice a difference with in a coupe turns. I got mine backed out to where theres only about half inch of bolt showing up top.

ohiomopar

Reaction score
My newly purchased sunroof Mirada. Has a 340/727 in it, and I got a '69 8.75 housing to go in it as well. The 340 is going in my '69 Dart, I'm thinking 360 for the replacement.
Sad thing is it might not get to stick around long. I have some $$ that needs to go out and this car has the least sentiment to me. We'll see.
mirada5_zps95281775.jpg

mirada3_zps8d95544b.jpg

mirada1_zps94ab9a66.jpg

chmirada

Reaction score
Ok now it clicks in . Your that guy? Sweet Ride .All my Mopar Muscle mags that relates to J F M body cars I have .You still running the teen? Those numbers will put a lot to shame if you can can keep them on the pavement.

chmirada

Reaction score
I seen the red one for sale quite some time before you got it , My buddy used to have the silver one (Mirada) That was mine before I sold it to him .I got pissed when a can of primer exploded all over the car ( was a humid day) (that's a lesson for all who garage their cars , to never have any spray cans close by) , i rubbed it out but took out a lot of the paint, so I sold it to him to make a long story short. I guess he usually see you in the mornings in the Brockton area I believe. He told me about a black one that you have. Did you ever get the crash work fixed? I also sold you dad a 8.25 chuck, nice guy , I believed you called me for some rear extensions recently . Small world.

You beat me to that guy in Springfield (Anton) for those parts , I got a few things from him. My buddy sold the Mirada to some guy in his area , a couple yrs back.

chmirada

Reaction score
party photos 178.jpg
party photos 182.jpg
party photos 180.jpg
P1010139.jpg

Yeah this is me ,these were taken a few yrs back , the gray Mirada I sold (see the hood? that's what happens to a garaged car with a spray paint can on a humid day and my luck)...

party photos 178.jpg

party photos 182.jpg

party photos 180.jpg

P1010139.jpg

CMX360

Reaction score
View attachment 4573View attachment 4574View attachment 4575View attachment 4576

Yeah this is me ,these were taken a few yrs back , the gray Mirada I sold (see the hood? that's what happens to a garaged car with a spray paint can on a humid day and my luck)...

Funny how many of those white with white and red leather t-top Miradas are out there. Not counting mine yours is the 5th one of seen. I've only seen one with blue and white interior and it was a complete basket case. I've always wanted to have the two page picture in the 82 dealer brochure blown up and turned into a poster.

chmirada

Reaction score
The back seat is in great cond but the fronts have some rips not to bad though. I had some better seats that got moldy and I threw them out still kicking my self for that.

Justwondering

Reaction score
Tell me about that window in the side-rear.
Did you increase the size or did it come like that?

I ask because my fifth avenue has 'pillows' in there and a fiberglass bonnet over it covered in vinyl. Blind spot

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
X2 more details. Is that a factory moon roof? And I'm sure u have the 'limited edition 440 Hemi with a 3/4 cam" lol

Back