Lets see those M Bodies

brotherGood

Reaction score
I was under it rehooking the exhaust, and I think I popped a weld. As far as the sag..it could be anything. Its got new ball joints, new upper control arms (had one break while driving a while back--that was sketchy), and front shocks. But, judging by the shocks, I'd be surprised if bushings were ever addressed on this car. I know it had new front brakes on it..but that doesn't mean anything else in the suspension could've been replaced.

ctfolmar

Reaction score
I'll ad one
Moparfest2008Sarah233.jpg
That is a damn good looking Lebaron.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Me too.. waiting for a nice M to show up locally and at a time where I actually have some $ to burn. There have been some great deals on here lately, just too far away. Once the Mirada is back on the road, I plan on putting it up for potential trade for a nice M (or F), just as a possibility. That LeBaron (? IIRC) was sweet and a great deal!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Me too.. waiting for a nice M to show up locally and at a time where I actually have some $ to burn. There have been some great deals on here lately, just too far away. Once the Mirada is back on the road, I plan on putting it up for potential trade for a nice M (or F), just as a possibility. That LeBaron (? IIRC) was sweet and a great deal!

Yes it was....
Eric did some really nice work on it.

furyfrank

Reaction score
I guess most of the people here have not checked into shipping a car ( cost ). There are alot of ways to do it, I have known people to get hooked up with a semi driver going back without a load and they gave a good price just to cover the cost of fuel. So if you do your homework you can get a good price. I actually sold a car to a guy in Australia.

ctfolmar

Reaction score
I guess most of the people here have not checked into shipping a car ( cost ). There are alot of ways to do it, I have known people to get hooked up with a semi driver going back without a load and they gave a good price just to cover the cost of fuel. So if you do your homework you can get a good price. I actually sold a car to a guy in Australia.

How would you even begin to find a truck driver like that?

brotherGood

Reaction score
I agree. At one time, I was thinking about going silver when I paint my car, just for the silver wheels. But, I changed my mind. Now, I don't know what I want..lol

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I agree. At one time, I was thinking about going silver when I paint my car, just for the silver wheels. But, I changed my mind. Now, I don't know what I want..lol

The AHB?...
I wouldn't go silver on that if it were me.
I'd stay white or another cop color.

brotherGood

Reaction score
yeah...

Heres the thing though, I hate white. It gets so freakin dirty. The only reason I'll ever paint a car white, is if either A) I wanted to stay true to its factory color and that happened to be white, or B) I had no say I.E. Wifes car

I also thought about a really metallic blue, maybe B5 with a bunch of flake in it..but, who knows.

Back