Lets see those M Bodies

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
yeah...

Heres the thing though, I hate white. It gets so freakin dirty. The only reason I'll ever paint a car white, is if either A) I wanted to stay true to its factory color and that happened to be white, or B) I had no say I.E. Wifes car

I also thought about a really metallic blue, maybe B5 with a bunch of flake in it..but, who knows.

Nightwatch Blue.

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
nightwatch blue with silver cop wheels would look nice
but erics blue lebaron with the blue cop wheels sure looked damn nice to
so many options :confused1:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
nightwatch blue with silver cop wheels would look nice
but erics blue lebaron with the blue cop wheels sure looked damn nice to
so many options :confused1:

For sure.
As far as I'm concerned there's no right way.
However you see it is how you should do it.

NoCar340

Reaction score
If you want a truly-astonishing blue, check out 2007 Chevy Equinox blue. I can't remember the name off the top of my head, and the same code is used on other cars, but it's not the same color. Both DuPont and Akzo Nobel paint systems have the Equinox under its own formula. It's a very electric metallic blue with purple pearl. My friend's Challenger is painted that color, and wow... just wow. It's particularly great when viewed through polarized sunglasses in good sunlight (every color pops better with polarized glasses--unless you've got 'em, you wouldn't believe the difference).

brotherGood

Reaction score
Laser Blue Metallic? That color looks pretty sharp. I only am a big fan of body color wheels if the body color is a lighter color. There are exceptions, but its rare for me. I do like the thought of the blue car with white wheels though, it'll keep the factory white on the car. Plus, it'll be probably one of the only M's, and maybe F's and J's with that combo. Definitely a unique scheme for around here too.

brotherGood

Reaction score
gurneycuda_y7f_zps59071870.jpg

Think this..but with cop wheels, and minus the graphics.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Every time I see a picture of one of the Trans Am cars, I have this urge to put Minilite wheels on something. They're just dirty sexy on those race cars.

I think the Laser Blue is light enough to do body color, but I can see your point about lighter colors. I'm up in the air as to what I'm going to use on the Challenger... my first thought was steelies & dog dishes, the way my original Challenger was built (and how I got it), but man, that just seems like too much black.

Mr C

Reaction score
My 89 5th Ave and my son's 84 Diplomat Salon.

7535_100116843343675_3846067_n.jpg

7535_100116846677008_4076507_n.jpg

HPIM2237.jpg

Last edited:

Monkeyed

Reaction score
IMG_20140626_182327_183.jpg

Finally got some decent weather around her! Fifth is running so close to good, I'm tempted to throw a new computer on just to see what happens!

IMG_20140626_182327_183.jpg

realgone58

Reaction score
Cool video.........don't ya love the way people pull out in front of you? What you have for exhaust? Car sounds great!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Cool video.........don't ya love the way people pull out in front of you? What you have for exhaust? Car sounds great!

Idiot drivers up here do that all the time.

Just a straight pipe right back to a blown and rusted muffler....no cat.
I love the sound too.....

Back