My Letter To Mopar Action

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
thanks cap

Thank YOU.

Here's what I just sent Mr Gromer....

Hello again Mr Gromer,
I contacted you a while back about maybe covering some F and M bodies. I put the word out to the boys on the forums....not sure if anyone contacted you or not.

I had a crazy idea which I sort of touched on already....thought I'd bounce it off you.

Would you be remotely interested in doing something on classic Mopars that are still in daily service? For example my 87 Fifth Ave is my daily driver, there are a fair amount of guys on the forum still daily driving late 70's M's and F's.

These aren't pristine resto'd cars...these are factory cars that much to everyone including Ma Mopars surprise are STILL out there doing their duty decades after any new cookie cutter piece of crap would simply be recycled into a newer piece of crap.

Call me crazy....but doesn't the fact that these die-hard beasts are still doing their job give them a level of respect that should be acknowledged? I mean that's saying something about Chrysler engineering on cars that they themselves no doubt never intended or expected to see anything past ten years...if that.

Let me know what you think Sir. If this is something that interests you I can easily round up some beauties and their accompanying stories.

Thank you for your time Mr Gromer.

Back